Total Solution Mere's Diary

Thanks Martine
Good luck with your weight loss journey.
Mere x

Hi Ali
I got the preloaded card in Thomas Cook and the strange thing is the exchange rate was better on it than on cash. As we are away for almost 3 weeks and we have all our meals and excursions to pay for we were going to have to take more money than was feasible to take in cash. This is my dream holiday so I don't care how much I have to spend within reason!
Mere x

Quite right :) our trip to Florida is a once in a lifetime one I'd say, can't wait!!

Will have to try our Thomas cook n see what the exchange is like, I know post office do a prepay card but there were some limitations I wasn't so sure about.

When do you go to Canada? Xx

We go to Canada at the end of May. That is what all this dieting and fitness is about. We are going through the Rockies and a lot of the time we are hiking so I do not want to be carrying excess baggage and I am not talking about my suitcase here!!! There are not many places you can get Canadian dollar cards but you will be ok for USA. When do you go?
Mere x

Happy holidays. Sounds great. You'll deffo be at goal- doing so well.

We go to Canada at the end of May. That is what all this dieting and fitness is about. We are going through the Rockies and a lot of the time we are hiking so I do not want to be carrying excess baggage and I am not talking about my suitcase here!!! There are not many places you can get Canadian dollar cards but you will be ok for USA. When do you go?
Mere x

Wow! You'll be doing one of those total warrior marathons next! Sounds ace and you'll see so many amazing things :)

We fly out end of September and don't come back til mid October. I want to be slim enough to firstly sit in the plane seat for the duration without it hurting my hips, and to be able to take pics of it and not hate the way I look in them because of my size. When a camera comes out I'm usually out of the room quicker than you could click your fingers! Xx

I know what you mean about running from the camera I hate pictures of myself. You have a long wait for your holiday but if you keep on the way you are going just now you will have reached your target before then. The good thing about being on Exante is the meals on the plane will taste deliscious and will make you really full!!! :D
Mere x

Haha Mere- love the piccie!! BBQ come rain or shine...or snow :p

Still haven't worked out how to add a picture without it being the signature picture! Oh seem to have done it but no idea how!
Mere x

Attachments

• 7lb.jpg
    7lb.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 14lb.jpg
    14lb.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Colin bbq.jpg
    Colin bbq.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Thanks girls, I don't quite see myself as a slinky superstar Carrie but not so wee and dumpy will do me fine. :D
Mere x

Hi Mere, just catching up with ur diary. Hope you have lovely holidays. Canada is a beautiful country, my parents live there.they are in kalowna B.C.hope you have a lovely day.

Thanks today is going well so far it is hubby's birthday. I bought him a fancy Tissot watch that tells the weather, temperature and has a compass. Everything works off a touch screen. He is like a dog with two tails pity he still hasn't worked out how to set the correct time!
Mere x

Hi can't find where the posts are about men so am posting this in my own diary.
Why when I stagger home with a load of shopping (none of it for me because of Exante) and my husband offers to help put it away does he only put his beer in the fridge and manages to leave the milk on the worktop!! Men!!! :rolleyes:
Mere x

Hope you have a lovely BBQ Mere and your hubby has a fab day :D

Hope hubby has enjoyed today and you all had a fab weekend Mere! :D xx

Thanks girls
We had a good barbeque I ate loads of salad and a small piece of cake. Hope I have not knocked myself out of ketosis. :D
Hubby had a great day.
Mere x

You've done great so far, and yep you are on your way to becoming a super slinky star. Xxx

Thats very controlled of you Mere- well done. Takes determination to not turn a small piece into a large slice....or a whole cake :p

Back