Total Solution Mere's Diary

Morning Mere, Well done!!! :D Goal is so within reach for you now, What a feeling!

Great about the jeans, Can't wait to hear how they fit. Bargain too!

Have a lovely day skinnymalink :) xx

Thanks ED
You wouldn't believe how many compliments I received today at the gym. I guess at the gym your body is more on show with lycra etc and the people there are probably more body aware. I am at last beginning to believe I can be slim. :D
Mere x

Thanks ED
You wouldn't believe how many compliments I received today at the gym. I guess at the gym your body is more on show with lycra etc and the people there are probably more body aware. I am at last beginning to believe I can be slim. :D
Mere x

That's great Mere!! All nice little boosts to keep at it :) well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Sam
I must admit my confidence level is going up.
Mere x

Such a FAB loss :) Well done Mere- totally deserved! :D xx

Thanks Minnie
Mere x

Well done Mere :D
Compliments are fab :)

Thanks ED
Mere x

That is music to my ears Mere I am so pleased for you! :D How fabulous to see you write your confidence is going up. Well it doesn't get much better than that! Fantastic Mere you deserve all the compliments you are getting xx

Thanks ladies compliments certainly boost the moral and help you stick to the plan. My hubby tried to put a gerkin in my mouth today. I love gerkins and went in a strop because I need his support not to be teased by him. Major fall out over a silly little gerkin how silly is that! :rolleyes:
Mere x

Thanks ladies compliments certainly boost the moral and help you stick to the plan. My hubby tried to put a gerkin in my mouth today. I love gerkins and went in a strop because I need his support not to be teased by him. Major fall out over a silly little gerkin how silly is that! :rolleyes:
Mere x

They do think they're funny don't they men! OH is the same, always asking me to eat this, eat that. Before i started cooking healthy meals for him, he would have me carry his takeaways too or dish them up.

It does sound funny about the gherkin! but you're right you need support. I'm sure it was harmless, they just don't realise what it takes I suppose. More annoyingly they can always say 'well its your choice to do the diet!' xx

Mere it was only a matter of time before you were showered with compliaments for al your hard work :D

Yay!!! Compliments are always lovely, more so when you deserve them like you do. And size 10s, yippee! You'll be strutting your stuff missy xxx

I don't know that at my age I have much stuff to strut but I did try on size 10 in Marks the other day and they fitted fine but they were really skinny jeans and I think that a woman in her 60s has certain fashions she just can't wear without looking like mutton dressed as lamb! Mind you my mother always says there is only one thing worse than mutton dressed as lamb and that is mutton dressed as mutton!!!
Mere x

Wear what you like and what fits you, as long as you like it and it's comfortable, go for it! I certainly dont see any issue with skinny jeans. Enjoy :)

Thanks Jael
One fashion I love but would never wear now are really short skirts. I was a teenager when the mini skirt was in fashion. I was a very petite size 8 and that style really suited me. I blush to think how short my skirts were! The test was to stand straight and have your finger tips touch your hem!
For my first date with my husband I bought a salmon pink suede coat which I later wore as a 3/4 jacket. I wore it with a lime green and white mini kilt and a white top. The absolute hight of fashion! :)
Now although the figure is getting there the knees let me down as they are one of the areas of your body that show your age. :eek:
Mere x

I see no problem with skinny jeans Mere, age is no issue! Get some, they go well with everything and are so versatile :)

Kinky lass! hehe if you feel daft wearing short things you can always wear them in the garden this Summer, short shorts are nice too. cant ever imagine wearing either, i dont think id have confidence! even at 9st when i would party in a short dress, id always wear tights xx

I think ud look fab in a pair of skinnys with a wee blazer to show off your wee skinny bum ;) xxx

Thanks ED and Carrie
I have short shorts for doing the garden but only at the back garden where noone can see me as we have a high fence round our property. Skinny jeans with a wee blazer hmmm! I have a short jacket in bright pink that I wore to my nephews wedding last May. It is a bit big now but as long as I kept it open I could maybe wear it with skinny jeans.
Mere x
PS All you young girls are giving me a confidence boost. xx

I think after this hard work we might end up wanting to ditch the shorts and become naturists in our back gardens.
We will have the bodies to how off the way we're all going! :bliss:

Back