Total Solution Mere's Diary

Jael
I have lost count of the number of times I have saboutaged my diet just as I get near goal. It is as if my brain does not want me to reach goal but I will try my best starting right now.
Mere x

Only 5lbs more Mere. Please stay strong hun for my sake. I want to see you in maintenance thread.

There must be something in the water Mere! I had horrible munchies over the weekend- thank goodness I was out Sunday otherwise who knows what might have happened!

Keep on going Mere- your unbelievably close to goal :D

Ooh new car and lots of compliments!!! What an excellent day! Hope you enjoyed the whisky ;) cheers! Xxx

Thanks Harry and Minnie,
I am just finding it so difficult to stick to TS at the moment.
Mere x

Ooh new car and lots of compliments!!! What an excellent day! Hope you enjoyed the whisky ;) cheers! Xxx
I did enjoy my wee dram but felt rotten afterwards, so drunk!
I have not had another shake, to make up for the extra calories I had between the drink and the crisps and to assuage my guilt.
I will have to be really strict tomorrow as WI is on Wednesday and I haven't lost anything so far this week. :(

Mere x

Do you think if you were to stop weighing completely for a few weeks it'd help? Is it real hunger or is it psychological because you're fast approaching goal and this is where you would normally sabotage? Xxx

What about if you move onto WS now that you're so close? If you're finding it so hard to stick to TS that might be a better option for you.

Hi Harry
Was going to say my day was fab. I went to the gym this morning and three different people said I was looking great between the new hair colour and the new shape. Then I bought myself a new car, collect it on Thursday, but came home had a whiskey and coke to celebrate with a packet of crisps and a few dried apricots. Now I feel slightly drunk and very guilty. Hope you are having a good day.
Mere x

Oh Mere !!!
Sorry, but really did make me laugh, and almost like I had written it myself - except I would have to replace the whisky for gin ;)

I did enjoy my wee dram but felt rotten afterwards, so drunk!
I have not had another shake, to make up for the extra calories I had between the drink and the crisps and to assuage my guilt.
I will have to be really strict tomorrow as WI is on Wednesday and I haven't lost anything so far this week. :(

Mere x

I think you should have your third pack, even although you have gone off track.
I have found that it is less tempting to eat or drink when I have had all my packs... but if I eat, then miss a pack, I kind of somehow talk myself into making up for it, goodness knows why ?!!

Another user GSQ (getslimquick), who is now at maintenance, totally ramped up her exercise in her last stone, to get to goal. I know you already do a fair bit, so other than WS, or 4 pack days, I am not sure what to suggest :eek:

Good advice Marge. I will go on to WS and plenty of exercise as I approach goal :D

Oh Mere 5 lb left you can do this hun it's not forever its just to get rid if these last few pounds then that's it ! Just draw a line under today and start again just think of being on the maintenance section we would all love to be there. Congrats on the car and compliments its fab you are fab you have done so well so far - get back on this exante wagon and forgot about the whiskey and crisps - we won't let you fall off it sorry X

Thanks Tigs
I think I will try another day of TS because I weigh in on Wednesday. Then if I am still really hungry I will try either WS or 4 packs.
Marge I have not had third pack today, I am catching up with the evening forum activity and sipping a can of coke zero then going to bed. I never eat after 6 o'clock at night unless I am out for a meal. I find I can't get to sleep if I eat later than that as I have a hiatus hernia. Only thing I can say in my favour was when I had the whiskey and coke it was coke zero!!!
Mere x

Today is a new day Mere :)
Another TS day before WI sounds like a good plan :)

Hi Mere,

Congrats on the new car ... All goes with your new look!!!

Good luck with WI tomorrow and have a good day

Sam xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats on the new car Mere! This is a run of excellent things so do not ruin it for yourself. New car, new hair, new figure, new outfits, new confidence, compliments, happier you, healthier mind.

You didn't do all this work to fall at the last hurdle, not you Mere!

You are so very close to goal now that I absolutely agree with Marge, you don't have to be TS, you could now switch to stabilising, WS, or 4 packs. The last few lbs usually take a little longer anyway but most importantly is that you have that oooomph to get there, so have a good think about what's going wrong, and if a meal each day would solve that :) If so, WS will be great!

I hope today gets off to a super start :) Getting closer to goal always seems the toughest bit, but we are all here cheering you into the finish line, and can't wait to see you achieve what you set out to do :) xx

Thanks Marge Sam and ED
For the kick up the bum. I am doing TS today and hoping for a loss tomorrow. Did 2 hours in the gym this morning so feel great. :D Came home phoned garage to get the registration number for my new car and you won't believe this but it is a reflection on how I used to look. How dare it be that after all my hard work.:eek: Hubby thinks it is hilarious but my daughter says to think of it as a reminder that I am no longer fat. :)
Mere x

Last edited:
Thats an excellent reminder !!! :D

I love that number plate definitely a great reminder. Well done on the gym and the TS today Mere X

I think that's ace - ironic!! He he. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back