Total Solution Mere's Diary

Thanks Carrie but I am trying to lose a little more. I am going to do WS starting on the 1st May.
Mere x

Jael
I am going to try to post some of the pics of my daughter's wire work. Hope you like them. She made the pendant from a curtain ring and it was the first thing she ever made.
Mere x Bracelet 1.jpgbraclet 2.jpgbracelet 3.jpgpendant 1.jpg

She is a tallented girl considering she only started this hobby three weeks ago and is completely self taught.
Mere x

Wow Mere, her stuff is absolutely gorgeous. I love those bracelets especially, but the pendant is fantastic, especially for a first piece.

Hi Mere, I dunno, I'm away for a couple of weeks and all the excitement happens! Size ten clothes too big? What an amazing achievement but then I see (after poogate... I need to know that massage) that you are at Goal!!! Fantastic, well done, you really are such an inspiration. Major funky bunny dance required ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

hows the maintaining going? How long until Canada now ? Please don't disappear now you're at goal, we would miss you so much and it's good to have someone who has got there around.

Hi Angel good to see you with us again. I have no intension of leaving this site until all my lovely virtual friends reach goal. It is 5 weeks until I go to Canada. It was only one pair of jeans that were too big. I would say I am now in size tens on the bottom half and twelves on the top as I am quite busty , though not as bad as before!
The clothes I was wearing in January look ridiculous on me now which is surprising as I have only lost just under 2 stones. Some of the girls have lost more than double that.
Mere x

Goal is goal Mere and size 10 is size 10!!!! You are An inspiration never mind how far you had to go you set a goal and reached it I'm so pleased for you hon x

It's all relative, look at your percentage lost "% Lost 14.91%", that's pretty amazing. You might not have had as much to lose but for you that amount has made a huge difference.

Yay for Mere! Glad you're not going to be leaving us, you're such a lovely person and always supportive :) x

Wow Mere !!!
I really like the jewellery :D
All very original :D

Thank you I don't know why I am not happy with my achievement. I still have a waist that is too big wih a little bit of fat round it and I would love to lose some more from my bust. I am happy with my legs but they have always been a bit skinny. As have my arms!
Mere x

Mere your daughters jewellery is beautiful!

Well done on the exercise again- I completely agree a toned body looks waaay better!

Good luck for WI- not that you need it anymore Miss Size 10 :D :D

My son and daughter are both very artistic as they take that trait from their dad. He had a place at art school but went into the police instead! If he hadn't gone into the police I might never have met him as we met when he was at college doing courses for the police and I was training as a teacher. That was 43 years ago, some might say a life sentence!!!
Mere x

Lost a pound this week. Not a great loss but better than nothing. :)
Mere x

Considering you're at goal and starting to introduce food back into your life, I think that's pretty good Mere, well done.

I have had quite a few toilet visits since posting my weight loss so I might just be another 1/2lb down. I will leap on the scales tomorrow again. Powerhoop at the gym today. An hour of exercise and I burned off 400 cals so pleased with that. :D
Mere x

Met a friend for lunch had a small bowl of sweet potato and red pepper soup but have felt very sick since.
Bought 50 vanilla shakes using the exante flash sale and got £6.50 off them. Help I am turning into ED :eek: (I wish)
So that is me set for maintenance now.
Mere x

Back