Total Solution Mere's Diary

Sorry to hear that, hope your mum and the rest of the family are ok. I'm sure you'll cheer her up :)

Fingers crossed for the last 3lbs, there's going to be nothing left of you :eek: x

Aaw mere, big hugs and love to you and your family. Your mum will definately need you.

Love the phrase " goonie" never hear that living down south where as used to hear it all the time. Xxx

Thank you girls for your kind wishes. Mum wasn't too bad when I arrived this morning and when I suggested going shopping for a birthday present for her she happily agreed. Then spent the whole afternoon trailing round Silverburn which is an indoor shopping mall just outside Glasgow. She decided she wanted slippers. Have discovered slippers are seasonal and this is not the season:confused:
Took her for lunch to the Handmade Burger place which was a whole new experience for her. I had chicken breast and salad. She ended up having a good time and I left her with a smile on her face so job done. :)
She is now going to the local garden centre to buy something for her garden. :rolleyes:
Mere x

Glad you had a nice day with your mum, it would have meant a lot to her I'm sure. Sorry to hear about your Aunt. Well done for staying on track while out and about. Those last pounds will be gone in no time.

Thanks Angel appart from the fact I hate shopping and we didn't get her birthday present we did have a good time.
Mere x

Thank you girls for your kind wishes. Mum wasn't too bad when I arrived this morning and when I suggested going shopping for a birthday present for her she happily agreed. Then spent the whole afternoon trailing round Silverburn which is an indoor shopping mall just outside Glasgow. She decided she wanted slippers. Have discovered slippers are seasonal and this is not the season:confused:
Took her for lunch to the Handmade Burger place which was a whole new experience for her. I had chicken breast and salad. She ended up having a good time and I left her with a smile on her face so job done. :)
She is now going to the local garden centre to buy something for her garden. :rolleyes:
Mere x

All sounds very nice mere. Hope everything is well with you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Sam
Things are good for me. I hope you are having a good day.
Mere x

Sorry for your loss Mere but am pleased to hear you cheered your Mum up and had a lovely day :) Sorry for being partly responsible for the late night hehe! Fingers crossed for your 3lbs too, you must look absolutely fantastic xx

Well I missed my gym session this morning . Went to bed later than usual as I was trying to catch up with all the new posts from the 2 hours I was out with my pal. You were a really chatty bunch last night especially on ED's diary. Anyway late night then woke at 5o'clock back to bed at 7o'clock and woke up again at 9o'clock :eek: gym class starts at 9.30 so here I am still in my goonie and about to go for shower and get on with my day.
This is my day for spending with my mum but I am dreading it as her eldest sister died last week and mum is taking it really bad. Funeral is not until next Tuesday, a long time and hard on the family.
Weight was just the same this morning. Hope I can lose the last 3 lbs by the end of the month to finally have a 2 stone loss, it sounds more final some how. Hope you all have a good day.
Mere x

Sorry to hear about your families loss Mere. I'm sure you really helped your Mum today by spending time with her.

You will lose the 3lb no trouble! :D

Thanks Minnie and ED.
Mere x

I'm glad all was well today Mere :)

There must be something in the water up here, as I slept in for the gym the other day :eek::confused:

Seasonal slippers. Mother day, Fathers day, and Christmas. 3 times a year that you are allowed to wear slippers :rolleyes: Bonkers !!

Well you learn something new everyday I had no idea slippers were seasonal. Last year I went shopping for swimming trunks for my 5 year old to be told they are also seasonal so I ended up getting them on line it's crazy considering all the kids that have swimming lessons and everyone who wears slippers. So glad your Mum had a good day Mere well done on that lb loss you are doing so well Xx

Glad that your mum had a lovely day with you.
Mere just for info tesco do slippers and our tesco's has them in stock.
Hope you are having a good day.

Hope you've had a lovely day Mere :) xx

Hope you've had a lovely day Mere :) xx

Thanks I have gym then gardening. Used up 700 cals. Yah for negative cals. Hope you have had a good day.
Mere x

Great going mere! Your definately turning into a little gym bunny :) xxx

Wow Mere you must be super fit these days good for you. I need to get into the garden tomorrow if the weather holds.

Great going mere! Your definately turning into a little gym bunny :) xxx

I have always been a gym bunny, been a gym member for about 20 years.
Mere x

Wow Mere you must be super fit these days good for you. I need to get into the garden tomorrow if the weather holds.

Weather is supposed to be sunny tomorrow.
Mere x

I have always been a gym bunny, been a gym member for about 20 years.
Mere x

Oh sorry mere, thought it was you who's said a friend didn't think you'd stick to exercising? I'm subscribed to too many threads... Sorry :( xxx

Back