Total Solution Mere's Diary

So glad to see you have recovered a bit, and pleased you are getting your rest! I bet you are itching to get your bunny ears back in the gym, but you will soon enough :)

Hope you have had a nice relaxing weekend xx

Thanks ED I am hoping to be back in the gym tomorrow. Once you have your gym membership you will understand how easy it is to get hooked on exercise. :)
Mere x

I can't wait Mere, it makes me feel good (fitness-wise) just thinking about it lol xx

Im back in the gym tomorrow too mere :D
Dont over exert yourself though :)

Buying gym clothes will be the next thing you have to go for. A decent pair of trainers are a must. T-shirts and leggings don't cost too much.
You will just have so much fun especially if you can go to some classes as then you have the social element as well as the feel good factor of the exercise.
Mere x :character00116:

I hope I can get hooked on the gym like you Mere. Good luck at the gym today!

So how was your gym session hun? I am starting too :D

So how was your gym session hun? I am starting too :D

Dizzy again so no gym. Groupon worth a look today. Glad you are starting gym you will love it.
Mere x

I am fine Carrie just get slight dizzy turns now. I can cope with them but not good for going to the gym and swinging weights about over my head!
Mere x

Oh no! That does not sound like a good idea (going to the gym) when you are not feeling 100%

I'm glad you had another day off the gym Mere. As you said, weights and dizzyness dont mix !!
Maybe a nice walk about the place ? To keep you going :), but only with someone, just incase ;)

I will see how I am tomorrow. If I am dizzy I will not go to the gym but if I feel fine I will try the zumba class as it is not too strenuous.
Mere x

Be careful x

I do hope the dizziness stops soon, Is low blood sugar what it is did you say? What changes are you making to help? i dontknow anything about that but I am worried about you. Maybe you're not having enough food I don't know, but do get well soon :) xx

I do hope the dizziness stops soon, Is low blood sugar what it is did you say? What changes are you making to help? i dontknow anything about that but I am worried about you. Maybe you're not having enough food I don't know, but do get well soon :) xx

Thanks ED I am eating more and doing less at the gym. Went to Zimbabwe class this morning and had a ball. I thought about you while I was dancing and hoped you will have a zumba class at your gym. Taking it easy sitting in the sun sipping my water. No dizziness today.
Mere x

Haha. Fab eh ?
Im glad you enjoyed the gym mere :D
And I am glad there is no dizziness today :)

haha love the autocorrect ;)

I hate using the phone much prefer laptop but it was needing charged. Holiday ti Zimbabwe instead of zumba would be nice.
Mere x

Glad you could get yourself back in the gym Mere as I can imagine if has felt strange for you to rest so much! Happy you've put your health first though and on the road to recovery!

Back