Total Solution Mere's Diary

Cannot wait to see photos of you all glammed up and looking hot to trot xxx

Smashing Mere :D
I do like a good wedding :D
Have fun :D

Awww enjoy yourself hun. You so deserve this. Don't drink too much though. Have fun xxx

Have a smashing day Mere :D

I hope that you are having a great time :)

So how was it Mere???Hope you have a fab weekend :D

Wedding was great. Hubby says it was the best wedding he has attended as a guest. Drank way too much wine, ate too much and danced the night away. I will post a couple of the pics hubby took of me before we left the house but he is much taller than me so took them from above and I look as if I could easily go a round with Mike Tyson! :eek:Colin.jpgF and J.jpgMoira 1.jpgMoira 2.jpg

Mere, you look gorgeous! And so does hubby! He must've been soo proud having you on his arm. Gorgeous couple. Glad you had a great day. Xxx

Echo Carrie.
You look fabulous Mere.
I love your dress. Really posh.
Glad you had a good time.
No more wino today, be good.
Have a lovely weekend.

Mere you look fabulous, I love the pink on you :) Hubby looks great too, as do the bride and groom. Glad you had such a lovely day x

Thanks girls, we had a great time but as my trousers feel a wee bit nippit today I am having a TS day and will weigh tomorrow. x

Lovely photos Mere you look fab! Love the outfit! I'm glad both you and hubby had a great day :)

Lovely photos Mere you look fab! Love the outfit! I'm glad both you and hubby had a great day :)

Thanks the dress was one I bought in a charity shop for £20 then saw for over £200!
Mere x

You look beautiful and so slim..enjoy the rest of your weekend

gosh everyone on here seems like a master at getting bargains!

I am not very good at getting bargains but I had always pantry a Phase Eight dress so when I saw that one in the window I just had to have it. It is a size 12 and at the time I was a 14 almost a 16 I never tried it on but just had to buy it. Luckily it is stretchy material so although it fits properly now I wore it to a wedding last May when I was at least 20 lbs heavier.
Mere x

Well Mere it looks perfect

Aww, Mere, you all look lovely :D
I am glad you and your hubby both had a good day :D

Thanks Marge I drank far too much wine and has a cheese tartlet for main course just your kind of thing. Have had three shakes today to make up for it. Mere x

Well done, I guess that's the trick on maintaining weight loss, if you have more one day you have less after. That's one of the things in that Beck book I got, about how slim people live, they compensate if they overeat one day with eating less the next meal/day.

Back