Total Solution Mere's Diary

Where are you off to Tigs?
Mere x

Ha-ha I have actually just been looking at rain coats on eBay for my class trip to the zoo next week! Chances are the weather will be rubbish!!

I love the pre holiday knicker shop :D

I will be thinking of you on your birthday Jael. Hope you are completely better by then.
Mere x

Yea..its gonna be a sunny day....

I promise :)

Ooh not long till your holidays now mere, hope your feeling loads better now since your dizzy turns. Xxx

I am fine now thanks Carrie.
Mere x

Hi Mere I am off to visit family in Ireland for a week am so looking forward to it hope you have a wonderful time in Canada X

Thanks Tigs you too.
Mere x

That's come around quick Mere not long at all! :D Does seem we are all away the same time!

Love the knicker shopping! The exciting countdown is here :) xx

Really pleased my weight has gone down again to my lightest. 2lbs under goal. Only 1 more WI before my holiday.
Mere x

Wooooo..youve done great mere

Nik
Xx

Well done Mere Thats amazing! xx

Well done mere !!!
What was different this week ?
:)

Super loss mere well done for maintenance xx

Hi Marge after the extra eating and drinking at the wedding on Friday, Saturday and Sunday were TS but with 3 shakes and a bar. I suppose that is a bit like the 5/2 diet idea so I will probably do that on a regular basis to maintain.Mere x

I have been toying with that idea Mere, toying with a few different ideas actually. I still don't know what I will prefer, I love the idea of Paleo Monday-Friday then whatever I want Saturday and Sunday. I like the idea of 5:2 but then again iv lived most of my dieting live feast or famine and dont think i want to forever, Undecided! :) xx

Back