Total Solution Mere's Diary

Oooops don't be disheartened Mere.
Try to do TS this week and water weight will come off eventually.
Have a good day hun.

You might be up a little Mere but you've still lost a lot of weight and are looking fantastic. As long as your clothes fit that's all that really matters.

Hi Harry I can't do TS now because I go to Canada on Friday and will be eating normal food for almost three weeks. I will be watching my food choices and drinking very little alcohol as it will all be about damage limitation but I do expect to gain.
Mere x

Well done! Do you realise you have been maintaining since 9th April? That's just over 6 weeks, and you are still AT GOAL WEIGHT :D:D:D It's amazing! I will be absolutely thrilled to be 6 weeks past goal and still weigh goal weight, Absolutely well done Mere, no disappointment needed today just because you gained a teeny bit after you got below goal. You feel bad about it but don't! It was your choice to go under goal, you could afford that teeny gain anyway! If you were 5lbs back over goal then I could understand you feeling deflated, but you're not.

Please feel overjoyed at your amazing achievement, you are our star, I am so proud of you :D

Everyone will have weeks where we slide off track a bit during maintenance, We are only human. You won't spiral out of control so don't worry yourself. You can look forward to your holiday knowing you are slim, healthy and gorgeous.. And under 10st! Congratulations Mere xx

Lets hope the clothes still fit by the end of the holiday!
Mere x

Thanks ED you always know how to lift someone's spirits. I will be thinking of you in Yorkshire while I am on holiday at the same time. You will have a great time. Have not checked your diary to see if the teeth are on display yet!
Mere x

You are doing great maintaining Mere keep up the great work and have a wonderful time in Canada X

Thanks Tigs bought the last of the stuff I need for my holiday, sunglasses and a pack a mac. Trying to cover every eventually.
Mere x

Have a fantastic holiday Mere! :D What time do you leave tomorrow? xx

Have a fantastic holiday Mere! :D What time do you leave tomorrow? xx

We fly to Heathrow at 8pm from Glasgow. So will leave home about 4pm. Fly from Heathrow to Calgary on Saturday at 1pm arrive Canada at 3pm they are 7 hours behind us so it is a 9 hour flight. Will check in tomorrow morning buy getting nails done in the early afternoon then busy busy. Will not be taking my iPad so will be out of touch for a couple of weeks.
Mere x

Wow a lot of travelling! Enjoy every minute Mere, It's going to be amazing :)

Stay safe and have the best time xx

Have a fantastic holiday mere
You deserve it for all that hard work dieting....
See you on the flip side

Xxx

Ahhh have a great time! Can't believe how quickly your holiday has come around! :)

Have a wonderful trip Mere, I hope it's everything you wish for :) We'll miss you but are looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back x

Have a great time

Hi Marge after the extra eating and drinking at the wedding on Friday, Saturday and Sunday were TS but with 3 shakes and a bar. I suppose that is a bit like the 5/2 diet idea so I will probably do that on a regular basis to maintain.Mere x

I kinda think I will be following that route too :)

Thanks Harry have been to the gym then for coffee with a friend. I am in a right state about going on holiday. I get like this very time we go abroad. I get so glittery and cannot stop eating! Since all my holiday clothes are size 10s I had better get a grip or I will never get into them.
I packed my case yesterday and it weighed 12 kilos. I then shocked hubby by lifting it straight up above my head in a bench press. I am a lot stronger than I look!
Mere x
Oh aye !! You deffo need the heavier kettlebells for your kettlecise classes ;)

Mere, I hope you have a fab time on holiday :)
The diet will be here when you get back. You may never get the chance to go there again.
Enjoy every second !! :D

Thanks everyone. We are off later today probably a lot later now that there is a problem at health row terminal 5 where we fly into later this evening. This is just typical we were flying out of Glasgow a few hours after the terrorist attack there a few years ago and were lucky to get the last two seats on the train down to London for our flight to Mexico.
Weight this morning was down a pound to 9st 11lbs. I will weigh again when I get home and assess the damage. Will miss you all when I am away but will catch up when I get back. Xxx
Mere x

Have a lovely time Mere, wish you safe and pleasant journey. We will miss you.
Enjoy your time there dont think about weight gain or anything. You deserve it. Have fun!!!

Back