Total Solution Mere's Diary

Only 1lb lost this week so now have 4lbs to get back to target weight. Want to be there by the start of the year because that is when I started this journey.

Good luck Mere.
No doubt about it. You are very strong minded. You will be there in no time.
Hugs xxx

Thanks for the votes of confidence girls. I have just been diagnosed with an under active thyroid, which kind of explains why I lose weight so slowly yet put it on so fast. Am now on medication so perhaps I will see a wee drop in my weight ;-) x

Nice to have a diagnosis rather than feeling something's wrong but not being able to figure out what. When the medication kicks in you'll feel like a new woman! Xxx

Hi Mere, I'm new on here and was just skimming through your diary. I've got an underactive thyroid too which was diagnosed about 5 years ago now. I'm on a daily dose of 125mcg of Levothyroxine. I thought I was tired all the time because I was 47 and chasing round after a lively 5 year old. I also found it really hard to lose weight all the time which made dieting soul destroying. Sadly, the weight didn't start falling off once I got on the tablets so am on here to try and finally shift it.

Thank you for telling me about your condition. Good luck with your weight loss journey. x

Mere...I am sure you will enter the new year where you want to be

Thank you for telling me about your condition. Good luck with your weight loss journey. x

Thanks. I'm sure you'll get back to your goal weight in the next month.

Hope you are doing well Mere - so glad you found out what was going on and hopefully the tablets will make a huge difference for you x

Another 1lb down this week. 3lbs to go to be back at target weight. A woman at the gym commented yesterday that I had done very well to keep the weight off and I was looking great. Always nice to receive a compliment. That is 8 months I have maintained within a few pounds so very pleased with that.

Congrats mere, you are doing really well, now you have been diagnosed and getting the right medication it'll make a huge difference, to maintain and have thyroid problems is a real achievement :)

Today I did an hour of powerhoop followed by an hour of Pilates. I seem to have much more energy now that I am on the thyroid medication. I know I will be sore tomorrow but hopefully if I keep it up I will lose inches.

I do powerhoop at the gym and we play football and netball. We are all very competitive it is great fun but very energetic. Exhausted by the cool down session.

Sounds ace! I've told hubby to get me insanity for Xmas to do it in jan! :/ eeeeek!!! Xxx

Back