Total Solution Mere's Diary

Another 1/2lb down this week. Only 2lbs to go to be back at target weight. The weight is just creeping off but I have been unwell and very busy so not in the gym for two weeks.
afternoon tea out today but otherwise two shakes.

I bought myself a black velvet dress to wear to my friends daughters wedding, it is a gorgeous skater dress fits perfectly and is a size 10. The wedding is in May so I just have to keep the weight off.

That will be exactly a year from the previous wedding when I slimmed into the dress I had bought months before!
The girls are sisters. Why do I do this to myself!

Hope you are feeling better Mere a size 10 dress how fab - you'll do great maintaining for the wedding hope you and your family have a great Christmas x

Wishing all my fellow dieters a wonderful Christmas. xxx

Happy New Year to all my Exante friends. xxx

:new_year:

Happy new Year Mere.

Happy new year mere :)
This year we MUST meet for coffee :D

I am fine Carrie, fat but fine! You have done really well over the holiday season. x

My official WI day is still going to be Wednesday. I am going for WS until then so see if I can loose the weight gain from Christmas. A shake,bar and endless mugs of decaf coffee so far today. Too cold for water. x

Hubby has just opened a big tin of roses and offered me some. I am really pleased with myself because I had the will power to say no thank you. I wish I had, had more will power over the holiday period. ;-(

Well done Mere.

Well done Mere :)

Back