Total Solution Mere's Diary

Well assessed the Christmas over eating and I am 7lbs over my target weight. I am not a happy wee bunny but at least I am over a stone lighter than I was this time last year. I have both lunch and dinner out tomorrow so this will have to be a week of damage limitation and hopefully a drop by next Wednesday.
I am heading off to the gym now to get back in the routine. Am trying to persuade hubby to join the gym as I am sure that would help both of us to keep fit and slim down. Hope everyone has a good diet day. x

Its good that you are less this year than this time last year. Getting your husband to join the gym is a great idea. The manfriend joined my gym and we were in a good routine a few months back. We just need to find the motivation to start again :)

Hi Mere.
I am sure he will join with you. Its easy to workout with ur partner.
Good luck and hugs xxx

Hi Mere it's a great idea to get your partner to join the gym also - you can both go together and it won't feel as bad as going on your own x

He's not there yet! x

Look at the difference in your physique and mental attitude to this time last year. Hope your well xxx

Hope you've had a good day mere x

I have been keeping up with all your diaries but just not posting. There seems to be a lot of determination and good results on here just now. My weight is just not moving at the moment. I am not sleeping well with a lot of personal problems. On the good side, I bought the new Exante bars and love them, especially the chocolate ones. They are really filling. Got them on the cheap G......n site with £ 60 off! A few pounds to go to get back to my target weight but I can do that! Good luck to all of you. x

I hope things are not too stressful for you mere. I hope you get hour few pounds soon :)

I hope things are not too stressful for you mere. I hope you get hour few pounds soon :)

Thank you girls. I just can't get my head round dieting for the moment. One of the stressors will be gone in Feb but the main one won't be until about May! Yesterday I booked a few days away in Skye, to the hotel we stayed in back in November when my mother came out of hospital. Looking forward to that but not going until the end of March.

Skye is lovely. I just wish it didn't take so long to get there !!
I hope things even out for you soon Mere :)

Hope you are OK Mere - glad you are enjoying the new bars I think I will have to order some I've read now that lots of people like them so I'll have to try them out - hope you have a good day today

Just been out for a long walk with my daughter and hubby, I feel the benefit of that. My weight had gone down by 1lb today the first time it has moved in 5 weeks. The new bars are good especially the chocolate one. The raspberry is lovely too but not very sweet, which suits me. I find if I have one with a herbal tea I am really full for ages.

Well done on your walk Mere - so glad your enjoying the bars it's great to have feedback about them before I order some so thanks again X

I think on my next order, I will get a couple of the new bars to try :)
I am very bored of the old ones now.

Trying to get back into my old routine so up and about to get ready to go to the gym.

Trying to get back into my old routine so up and about to get ready to go to the gym.

This diet really does work when we are in a routine eh ?
I can't wait to get into ketosis and get back to the routine of the gym myself :)

Back