Total Solution Mere's Diary

Ah we will miss you on fbook.
You are doing so well exercise wise.

I never ever seen any of your posts, even when I went on your page it was like I was banned lol... Xxx

Today at the gym I ran for 8 mins and jogged for 7 mins did 10 mins on bike, really pleased with myself as I go to my mum's on a Thursday to do her housework, change the bed and take her shopping so I don't have a lot of time but I am determined to up my gym time to 5 sessions a week. I did that when I lost my weight to get to goal, so want to lose the winter weight and get back to goal 7 lbs to go. Will be back in the gym tomorrow and treat myself to the spa, sauna etc. x

With that much effort and determination those 7lbs will be history!! X

7lbs to go woop!

You could run rings around me last year and you can run rings around me this year, You are a Duracell gym bunny Mere :D xx

I love the bunny comment. x I am an upside down bunny shape, big boobs and small hips. I have small feet and small ears too. But like the Duracell bunny I will keep going.

Mere you are doing great at the gym :D

Today in the gym I did treadmill bike and cross trainer. 1 hour 20 mins total. Only 520 cals used as my legs were too tired to run! Treat of health suite. I feel I am getting my money's worth out of my gym membership. x

That's great Mere :)
Its good to have a rest day :)
I hated paying for my membership in November and December when I didn't go !
I'm getting my moneys worth now ;)

Good for you. It is all too easy to get out of the gym habit. x

You seem to be loving the gym Mere.
That's fab! I keep stopping and starting with my exercise. Stuck go my squat challenge though :)
When do you weigh in? X

How is your weekend going Mere?
I am missing you on fbook :-(

I WI on a Thursday. I have not been in the gym over the weekend but I will be back there tomorrow. x

I quite like having the weekends off from the gym too Mere. I only went yesterday, as I knew I was going out last night. Damage limitation, and all that ;). Plus they don't do so many classes at the weekend, so sometimes there is no point me going :)

Today in the gym I did 90 mins on the cardio machines and used up 560 cals. I was very tired afterwards. My hubby says to remember I am in my 60s and probably shouldn't be doing so much!

I think thats marvellous Mere !
Well done:D
Have a well earned rest ;)

Zumba class today then coffee with a gym buddy.

Enjoy Mere :)
A bit if fun instead of pure cardio :D
Im loving the catch up part too :D

Back