Total Solution Mere's Diary

Well some mere you really have caught the exercise bug! X

Off to powerhoop class. Getting a bit concerned that my weight is gradually going up. Hope it is just the amount of exercise I am doing and it will start to drop again. Doing a mixture of healthy eating and Exante.

You're doing fab and as you've increased you exercise regime so much recently it wouldn't surprise me if your body is just holding on to a few water lbs to help the muscles recover. We know for definite it can't be fat :) have a good day! Xxx

Its will be just a bit of water weight Mere :)

Agree with Carrie about weight! You are a bundle of energy Mere! You know you're eating clean and exercising so I wouldn't pay attention to the numbers xx

Thanks girls. I fully intend continuing with the gym every weekday as it gives me so much more energy. This time last year my weight was dropping steadily with about the same amount of exercise only difference this Time is I am having salad and fruit as well as a shake and a bar. Anyway I burned off 400 cals this morning in the powerhoop class. I will try not to worry too much about the numbers on the scales. x

That's good Mere :)
Are your clothes feeling good still ?
I would just go with that :)

All my clothes fit fine except for a pair of size 10 trousers, which are the tightest clothes I have. I had to buy a whole load of clothes last year as my size 14s were all far too big. I do not want to have to buy more clothes this year! I am going to a wedding in May and my dress and jacket are both a neat size 10 so I can't afford to put any more weight on!!!

All my clothes fit fine except for a pair of size 10 trousers, which are the tightest clothes I have. I had to buy a whole load of clothes last year as my size 14s were all far too big. I do not want to have to buy more clothes this year! I am going to a wedding in May and my dress and jacket are both a neat size 10 so I can't afford to put any more weight on!!!

Exercise will keep you toned Mere, and eventually drop the couple of pounds :)
You are doing great if all your size 10's still fit :D

I think I led you down the garden path Marge. I wear mainly size 12 and only some size 10s. My weight this morning was 10st 5lb same as last week and 7 lb over target weight. I am a few pounds lighter than this time last year. Off to the gym now going to have a long session on the cross trainer today and maybe a few minutes on the rowing machine. That is the plan!

Managed a good long time on the cross trainer but only two minutes on the rowing machine! Used 370 calories in 40 mins.

Half a stone to go then :)
You will get toned though Mere, by doing the gym work :)
The good thing about exercise, is it helps you burn more calories, even when you are not working out.
So, your 370 cals at the gym, will be much more by the time you wake up in the morning ;)

You will get there Mere, you're doing smashing. Your little gain is a crumb compared to my monster cookie haha xx

Only half an hour in the gym today, too many things to do! Calories used in the gym were 260 so not bad. x

Thanks Carrie but I have a long way to go to be in your league. x

I've never burnt that in 30mins lol! Even my 1hr 26mins was just over 600! Lol! According to mfp xxx this is why I want a fitbit!

I use a heart rate monitor which tells you exactly how many calories you are burning as well as your heart rate. I usually burn between 500 to 600 in an hour of cardio and about 400 in a class like powerhoop. I do not find fitbit as accurate. x

Is it your own one mere or one from the gym? I'd love to know what I burn? Xxx

Back