This is hubby enjoying a Pimms Royale.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    654.2 KB · Views: 35
Looking good! :)

Oh wow mere !
It looks lovely :D

Bought a new tankini today so that I can save my son in laws blushes when he comes for a sparty tonight. Top is a size 18 bottoms size 12 from Matalan and cost £15. I have never worn a size 18 before most of my clothes are 12s and some 10s but after seeing the boobs on display in the spa picture I decided I had to do something drastic! No time to lose a stone from yesterday morning until this evening! Not even on a vlcd!!! x

Bought a new tankini today so that I can save my son in laws blushes when he comes for a sparty tonight. Top is a size 18 bottoms size 12 from Matalan and cost £15. I have never worn a size 18 before most of my clothes are 12s and some 10s but after seeing the boobs on display in the spa picture I decided I had to do something drastic! No time to lose a stone from yesterday morning until this evening! Not even on a vlcd!!! x

Haha mere. To be fair you could have had someone's eye out!
Sparty!! Love it.
Enjoy x

The sparty was great fun. It was raining but it was so warm in the spa that we only lasted about 90 mins! Kids are staying for a sleepover tomorrow night and want to go in the spa again! I can't believe how relaxing it is which is just as well as we are having problems over our trip to Borneo which is just 9 days away, so little information although we did get out tickets today. We have been variously told the baggage allowance is 30kg, 15kg and 12kg. By the time we pack sleeping bags , pillows and therma rests we will have no weight left for clothes! x

Worked off 650 calories in the gym in 60 mins. On the treadmill at its highest incline as I need to get the legs ready for Borneo. Only 8 more sleeps yikes!

Wrong diary mere lol
Baby brain x

Last edited:
This is the last hot tub picture. My daughter and family with me in the spa having fun.image.jpg

Love your spa Mere - fabulous!

Thanks Lynne it is so relaxing and apparently burns off calories too! How good is that. x

Just caught up on your diary...the hot tub looks brilliant xxxx not long until your holidays!

Managed 670 calories between stepper and treadmil. I was the only person in the gym by the time I left. Also had my usual half hour in the hot tub first thing. Now to iron clothes for my holiday and start moving everything from the guest room bed into my bag and rucksack.

Today in the gym I went to my Zumba class then onto the treadmill at its highest setting. I had different shoes on today, basically dance shoes for Zumba and when I did the walking on the treadmill I could feel my heal beginning to blister. Can't risk a blister for Borneo where I will be trekking for 6 hours a day. So only 30 mins on the treadmill a total calorie burn of just over 600 between Zumba and treadmill. Feeling really fit now and heart rate is coming into the athlete range!

Back