Total Solution Mere's Diary

Blimey Mere. I wish I had your energy!

Today at the gym I used up 700 calories between the stepper and the treadmill. Did it in 65mins, the sweat was dripping off me and I now have blisters on my heels! Not good for trekking in Borneo but have blister plasters on and hopefully they will be away before Monday when the serious walking starts.

Have a wonderful trip mere.

Not long now mere :)
Enjoy, and syock up on the compeed plasters for your feet !

Thanks everyone, I am sure I will have an adventure I just hope I can cope with it all!

You'll cope. It will be a holiday of a lifetime! I bet you can't wait.

Packed my bag and rucksack, then hubby added loads of his clothes as he felt his bag was too heavy. I complained that I will not be able to carry my bag very far now but his answer was my bag has wheels! If I have to carry it up stairs I will be taking his rucksack and leaving him both big bags to carry.
excited and nervous especially after hearing about the student doctors being murdered in Kuching. We fly to Sandakan at the beginning of the holiday where there are terrorists and finish our holiday in Kuching!
Turkey is sounding better Lynne. x

Started my morning as usual in the hot tub before going to the gym. Had an hour in it this afternoon with hubby. Then my daughter asked if I would go in it tonight. We spent 2 hours in it in the dark with all the little lights on, lovely.
This is my new approach to losing weight, I am literally going to shrink myself by soaking in hot water!

Sounds fabulous Mere, have a wonderful holiday and take care xxx

Mere, maybe all that hot water will melt you away :p
I hope your hols are fab x

And how is it working so far? :D I wish I had a garden for a hot tub, might just come visit you instead ;) a Minimins meet in meres hottub! Sounds fab! ;) have a lovely holiday and I look forward to seeing the pics! Xxx

I suspect it is the hour in the gym every day not the hour in the hot tub that has slimmed me down enough to fit comfortably into my size 10 trousers. I have only lost a 1lb in weight. The diet is now off until I get back. I am lucky to have a big garden. When we bought this house it was only a plot of land and I chose it because the garden would be facing south east so we get the sun from first thing in the morning to last thing at night. Our garden is the biggest in the estate with five other houses backing on to it. I make it sound huge but it isn't. It is manageable because one I am a keen gardener, we have two big decking areas, chips in the middle, a large garden shed, a fish pond and a conservatory all taking up there fair share. A meet in my hot tub would be great but it only holds six and anyone with fake tan in the last three months can't come in because fake tan ruins the water quality! I think that might limit the numbers considerably. x

I usually get a fake tan done if I am going a beach holiday but this holiday we are only at the beach for two days in the middle week so it was not worth it. Lucky because I would have been gutted if I had the fake bake then couldn't get in the hot tub for three months. So fake tan is now a thing of my past!

All packed up passports at the ready and just waiting on our daughter arriving to take us to the airport. Had my last Exante shake for 3 weeks but have a two week supply left if I need them when I get back. Feeling a little bit nervous but will be fine once we are on our way. Such a lot of hanging about when you use air travel. See you all again in three weeks time. Good luck with the weight loss or maintenance everyone. xxx

Here to subscribe mere! Love the sound of the sparty (great name) and I don't have fake tan so I'm in! ;)

Borneo will be amazing! I really want to go trekking in Nepal in November but hubby doesn't fancy it as you have to fly into the worlds most dangerous airport to start the trek up to base camp.

Have a wonderful time! Sorry I'm only just finding your diary!

Hope you have a wonderful time Mere. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Back