Total Solution Mere's Diary

One would think my weight would be dropping like a stone but no! Weight this morning was 10st 5.5lb an increase of 1/2lb!!!

image.jpgJust remembered I had not posted any pictures of my holiday in Borneo. I am not very good at this but I will try my best!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    826.9 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    626.2 KB · Views: 25
The pictures are of one of the many insects, snakes, orangutans and me in the 'honeymoon suite' where we slept for a few nights. The big male orangutan was wild and slept in a nest just across from our deck. He called the whole night and we humans did not get much sleep!

Going to try to add another photo to show what jungle is like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 30
The pictures are of one of the many insects, snakes, orangutans and me in the 'honeymoon suite' where we slept for a few nights. The big male orangutan was wild and slept in a nest just across from our deck. He called the whole night and we humans did not get much sleep!

Looks amazing! I would love to do something like that :)

Your pics are fantastic! That really is the trip of a lifetime! Would love to do something like that when it's just hubby and I. Hope you have a fab day mere xxx

Hi Mere. Just caught up with your diary. What a fantastic holiday you've had! A trip of a lifetime. I'd love to have that experience. Also loved your photos. Hope you're going to post more. Amazing!

You asked for more pictures so I will try to show some of the reptiles we saw.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    767.9 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    757.6 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    747.3 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    869.3 KB · Views: 19
Some of the flowers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    790.6 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    903.2 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    837 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    596.7 KB · Views: 17
Jungle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    583.5 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    979.7 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    894.7 KB · Views: 21
Sunsets

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 23
And lastly some of the people we met. The dodgy looking one in the hat in the last picture is my husband!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    814.1 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    640.5 KB · Views: 34
Amazing photos Mere, what an experience xx

I am a very lucky person and have had a few wonderful holidays. Last year it was the Canadian Rockies a few years ago helping to save the threatened Leather Back turtles in Tobago and before that I was on Safari in Kenya including a hot air balloon trip over the Massi Mara.

I am a very lucky person and have had a few wonderful holidays. Last year it was the Canadian Rockies a few years ago helping to save the threatened Leather Back turtles in Tobago and before that I was on Safari in Kenya including a hot air balloon trip over the Massi Mara.

Oh wow! Any tips for saving for those trips or have you had a very well paid job? Sorry if that's too personal x

Back