Total Solution Mere's Diary

Hairy Bikers diet book is great, really tastes recipes! Good luck Mere.

Hairy Bikers diet book is great, really tastes recipes! Good luck Mere.

I have that. But it was bought for me when I was deeply into exante, so I haven't really tried too much in it:)

It was a birthday present for my husband from his brother who uses it all the time. He's always been skinny and fit but loves the recipes. Give it a whirl when you finish exante
Hope you're having a good week.

Last edited:
My friend and her hubby loss a lot of weight on that diet book. Or should I say on the meals from that book! x

My TDEE is only 1760 so a low cal day would be 440 that seems very low to me, just over two Exante, I think I would be ill on that amount.

I am not a happy camper! WI this morning back to 10st 5.5. I am having dinner with prosecco tonight at Rowallan Castle so the diet will fly out of the window. Had porridge this morning at only 137 cals so trying for damage limitation.

It might be your body has found its natural weight Mere. Enjoy your dinner, I love prosecco!

Hope you had a lovely evening x

Thanks Tigs I did. We had chicken supreme followed by cheesecake washed down with a glass of prosecco. The restaurant is in an old Victorian greenhouse with views to Rowallan Castle. Very posh driving for about two miles up their driveway but I had been warned that it could be cold so I was glad I had on a cashmere jumper and a jacket with trousers.

Sounds lovely!

Enjoy your weekend Mere :)

Thanks Marge, you too. x

Sounds lovely :) xx

Just wrote a long post and lost it.
HELP my eating is out of control and I have a size 10 dress to get into in about 10 days time!
I need a kick up the proverbial. X

What's made you lose control? Are you ok? Can you take some time out for yourself to just think things through, where you want to be and how to get there or maybe just go back on Exante for a week to refocus? You've always done so brilliantly I'm sure this is just a blip. :bighug:

I think I have just been dieting for too long and am fed up with the whole thing. I have not been feeling well for the past two weeks but I have a doctors appointment on Thursday. I have not been at the gym the way I was before either. I have a really bad pain on my back almost up under my arm. It feels like a scratch kind of on the surface but there is nothing to see, I thought at first it was caused by the rowing machine but it has been going on for too long now. Sorry I am moaning, it is not like me but sometimes a good moan gets it off your chest and let's you move on , I hope so. I still have a few bars and shakes left so I could use them for a few days. Thanks for your support, it does help. x

I think I have just been dieting for too long and am fed up with the whole thing. I have not been feeling well for the past two weeks but I have a doctors appointment on Thursday. I have not been at the gym the way I was before either. I have a really bad pain on my back almost up under my arm. It feels like a scratch kind of on the surface but there is nothing to see, I thought at first it was caused by the rowing machine but it has been going on for too long now. Sorry I am moaning, it is not like me but sometimes a good moan gets it off your chest and let's you move on , I hope so. I still have a few bars and shakes left so I could use them for a few days. Thanks for your support, it does help. x

Oh Mere !
Moaning Monday I think today should be renamed as !!!
As you know, I'm the same today :eek:
I hope the doc can give you an answer.
I definitely know the dieting too long feeling too :eek:
It can be draining. But we both know that perseverance is the only answer :)
I wish there was a magic pill or potion. But there's not.
We just have to keep trying Mere :)

Marge if only we could patent a magic diet pill we would be millionaires in no time. We could have staff to cook delicious healthy meals and do all the calorie counting for us, except we would be taking the pill ourselves and could eat what we like and glug down the wine without gaining an ounce. Bliss!

Marge if only we could patent a magic diet pill we would be millionaires in no time. We could have staff to cook delicious healthy meals and do all the calorie counting for us, except we would be taking the pill ourselves and could eat what we like and glug down the wine without gaining an ounce. Bliss!

Haha !
Indeed Mere :D

Back