Total Solution Mere's Diary

I look forward to that but I am fairly sure you will be disappointed as I am usually sane and sensible, it is just the champagne that does for me!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sounds like a super weekend Mere. I think you're marvellous giving pole dancing a whirl, especially with a camera around :), I just love hearing your stories. 15 years younger is something to be very proud of. Enjoy the view from cloud nine!

have a great Christmas and New Year

Thanks Angel but I'm afraid I fell of cloud nine when I stepped on the scales this morning! Another pound up, I am trying to go down but at this time of year it is so difficult. Down day today and Wednesday then Christmas Day. Down day Friday then full steam ahead for a very social weekend, staying in two different hotels and the wedding on Monday, can't believe it is only a week away!

Thanks Angel but I'm afraid I fell of cloud nine when I stepped on the scales this morning! Another pound up, I am trying to go down but at this time of year it is so difficult. Down day today and Wednesday then Christmas Day. Down day Friday then full steam ahead for a very social weekend, staying in two different hotels and the wedding on Monday, can't believe it is only a week away!

Don't feel down Mere. You had wriggle room for that dress ;)
I bet you will be stunning :)

I have now seen the video of my pole dancing I must have had more champagne than I thought! x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Pahaaa!!! So funny! :)

Bet you felt great with those compliments :)

Thanks Marge and Yoyo, I am used to being told I look younger than I am but never by 15 years. I did feel great. When I was a student teacher age 20 a headteacher roared at me to get in my line. The oldest children were 11! I remember moaning about looking so young and my mum saying some day I would be pleased to look younger. That day has arrived! x

Doubt if anyone will be on here tomorrow so I will wish all my virtual friends a very Merry Christmas. No calories count on Christmas Day! Hope you all get lots of lovely presents. x

Merry Christmas to you too Mere x

Enjoy Mere :)

imagegif
Merry Christmas

Hope you are having a lovely time. x

Hello Mere

Merry Christmas Mere. All set for Monday? So excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it. X

Was the wedding today or Monday? I can't remember :eek:

Hope all goes well tomorrow Mere. Was it a snowy wedding xx

The wedding was the 29th wasn't it Mere? Hope all went beautifully. X

Wedding was fabulous, bride stunning and groom scrubbed up well. Gorgeous sunny day and two wonderful venues. Only hitch the bottom tier of the wedding cake was not cooked properly so could not be used. Brides dad bought the cake so he is taking it back to the lady who made it and asking for a refund.

Attachments

• image-1734227028.jpg
    image-1734227028.jpg
    559.2 KB · Views: 48
  • image-550248352.jpg
    image-550248352.jpg
    527.5 KB · Views: 46
  • image-1212499355.jpg
    image-1212499355.jpg
    531.7 KB · Views: 51
Have spent ages catching up with your diaries. Don't have time to reply to everyone individually so I will just wish everyone a happy and successful New Year. x

Mere you look absolutely gorgeous. I love pics where folk are caught natural and you look so happy and comfortable. Love it. Hope you have a fab 15 xxx

Back