Total Solution Mere's Diary

Thanks Carrie, the woman with me has been my friend for almost 60 years! She has no children of her own so is an aunt to my little lot. Hope 2015 is a great year for you. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow Mere you look so chic! I love the lace and the corsage is just lovely. So glad you had a lovely time. Happy New Year x

Happy new year x

Lovely photo's Mere. Happy new year x

Happy New Year to all my lovely online friends, hope 2015 is good to you all. x

Lovely pics Mere :)
Happy new year :D

Thanks Marge, hope you have a successful year and we finally meet for that coffee.

Thanks Marge, hope you have a successful year and we finally meet for that coffee.

Yes mere we will !!!

Lovely pics Mere. Got my fitbit back on now!

Thanks Lynne I have my Fitbit on charge ready for tomorrow. Good luck with your new challenge. x

Thanks Mere

Good luck tomorrow at gym Mere.

What did that lady do to lose 15lb in a week :eek:. That amount of loss would see me smiling for a good few days lol x

The woman who lost over a stone in a week worked out to the max for about 12 hours a day for 7 days and ate very healthily. She has lost about 6 or 7 stones in total in 16 weeks. The prize for being the biggest loser is $250,000 which is quite an incentive! x

Perhaps we should all apply for the next British Biggest Loser!

Only if I can wear a disguise lol x

Only if I can wear a disguise lol x

Me too! I would hate everyone I know to seem me with all my flab showing and baring my soul to the camera!

In bed with a rotten cold feeling sorry for myself. I only get a cold about once every two years because I am a healthy eater but I have done nothing but eat sweets chocolate and cake for the past two weeks so I probably brought it on myself. On the upside I don't feel like eating so perhaps the cold will kick start a bit of weight loss! x

Oh no, hope it clears up soon Mere. Wish we had new year in the summer, much kinder to out bodies x

Hope you feel better soon hon x

I hope you are better soon Mere x

Back