Total Solution Mere's Diary

Are you feeling any better Mere x

Yes thanks, sinuses are not so sore. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Watched the biggest loser final, the boy who won lost almost 15 stones in 7 months, 4 months on the program and 3 months at home. He lost 51% of his original weight. The woman who was second lost 40+% and weighed 9st 10lbs. She looked amazing. x

Glad you are feeling better Mere. The biggest loser is something I've never watched. Is it on sky? Those are incredible losses. I'd hate to do this on TV though. It is very inspirational. How's your day been?

I am keeping a low profile. I can feel the cold lifting. I am not so sore nor am I sneezing quite so much.
I think the biggest loser is on Sky and I agree with you I would not like to parade my flabby bits on tv. The boy who won was only about 23 and although he looked great you could see he has a lot of loose skin especially round the middle so I reckon he will use some of his prize money to get a little plastic surgery. His sister was also in the top three so they will be able to support each other and not let the weight creep back on. x

Eek loose skin. I'm dreading being left with a hanging tummy. I'll have to get the super Spanx out :D
Glad you're feeling better.

Hi Mere hope you are ok. Sorry it took me too long to come back. Hope you are feeling better now.

Hi Mere i hope you're feeling better too. I have recorded a few 'Obese - a year to save my life' programs off Sky to watch and keep me motivated! xxx

I couldn't watch those programs because I found it so sad that someone who was dying because of overeating was still being fed massive amounts by their loved ones. I think anything that keeps you on track has to be good. x

Oh gosh that sounds really sad. The 'Obese a year to save my life' program is about a personal trainer that chooses someone to help for a year, and transforms their fitness and lifestyle. These people are usually around 400lbs and train really hard for 365 days, then their transformation is unveiled at the end. They really work their butts off at the gym and during outdoor activities, It's quite motivating :) xxx

I've seen that too ED, it really is motivating to see it can be done. How're you today Mere? If you liked watching biggest loser def watch the one ED mentioned. I hope your cold has gone. Have a good day x

I had a great day out with friends which involved afternoon tea, 2 glasses of prosseco, and 1 cocktail. The bar man forgot to put the second bottle of prosseco through the till so told us to enjoy it and not let on that we had not paid for it! X

I have just started the walking challenge and walked 4 miles so far so only 996 to go!

I have just started the walking challenge and walked 4 miles so far so only 996 to go!

Well done Mere :D
How long are you taking to do your challenge?
I'm back to the gym tomorrow to start walking :). The weather is way too cold, windy and wet to go outside just now.

I am feeling a lot better thanks. WI this morning 10st 7lbs. Ironic that I moaned most of last year that the scales seemed to be stuck on 10st 5lb now I just want to see 10st 5lb again! There are still some goodies in the house but the diet will have to come first.
I remember reading Carrie that you said staying at the same weight for two years establishes that as your body weight. I am only a few months off weighing about 10 St 5lb for two years so once I get there I will make a big effort to reduce that. That is my plan for this year to get back to my target weight of 9 St 12lb. x

Morning Mere, i like the sound of the walking challenge. If thats a challenge on the forum then i will join that, providing there's lots of time to complete 1,000 miles hehe. Well done on already getting ahead, have a great day xxx

Both Lynne and Yoyo started a walking challenge but since I am hopeless I can't tell you how to find those challenges!

I am feeling a lot better thanks. WI this morning 10st 7lbs. Ironic that I moaned most of last year that the scales seemed to be stuck on 10st 5lb now I just want to see 10st 5lb again! There are still some goodies in the house but the diet will have to come first.
I remember reading Carrie that you said staying at the same weight for two years establishes that as your body weight. I am only a few months off weighing about 10 St 5lb for two years so once I get there I will make a big effort to reduce that. That is my plan for this year to get back to my target weight of 9 St 12lb. x

glad you're back on form Mere. That's an interesting fact about the same weight for two years. Does that mean theoretically your body will always try to be that weight as normal? I look forward to seeing you reach your goal again, you're not far off. Have a great day x

Back