Total Solution Mere's Diary

Your fab, and a shining example to us all! Those pesky lbs will be gone again soon, you've been poorly, had Xmas, Hogmanay and a wedding! You've done amazing. Xxx

Thanks girls, I am sticking with calorie counting for now and accepting my weight loss will be very slow. I have suggested to hubby that we make our summer holiday a walking holiday in Europe. We have been lots of exotic places but only a few places in Europe. I feel if we go a walking holiday we will have to start training which will help shift the weight. These are just vague thoughts at the moment but watch this space!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

A walking holiday sounds lovely. Have you heard of Headwater holidays? We did a cycling holiday in Loire valley with them and it was superb. Have a super evening and a great day tomorrow x

Sounds like a good idea Mere. so many places to visit & a bit closer to home.

Scotland is on my list :)x

I haven't heard of Headway holidays but I will google them, thanks. x

Sorry Headwater Holidays, need to Google the correct name!

A walking holiday sounds great Mere :D
I would love that :D
In years past, I have gone away with friends, in Scotland/England, and did a fair bit of walking, and loved it :D
I would love to go to Italy :).
The manfriend has been virtually everywhere, so its difficult to go somewhere neither of us has been.
I don't think he would go in for the walking part though :rolleyes:

I have seen some good walking holidays in Portugal and France both countries I have never visited. We have been to Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Holland, Bulgaria and several of the former Yugoslavian countries so we still have quite a bit of scope. Now I just have to persuade hubby that he wants to go walking instead of cycling!

Can you speak either of the languages Mere ?
I do like France, but I also like Portugal. I know more French, but that's just to ask for a glass of wine, beer, coffee, the bill :eek:
I keep meaning to learn more French, but time is always spent doing something else. But I would love to converse, simply, just to show that I am trying, if you know what I mean.
:)

I can read French but not speak it!

Walking holiday sounds great, especially with all the sights to be taken in, where ever you choose to go!

Is it snowing near you Mere? Just saw on the news that you are due snow and we are due 70-100mph winds, the joys! I wish we had snow though :) xxx

Portugal is beautiful if a little hot.
Have you had the storms where you are Mere x

Have a lovely and cosy day I heard its gonna be horrible weather out there.

Rain, rain and more rain so wrapped up warm and walked. Have added another five miles to my total so pleased with that. We do not have snow ED the Isle of Arran is just across the bay from us so the snow tends to fall on the mountains there and we hardly ever get any. x

Rain, rain and more rain so wrapped up warm and walked. Have added another five miles to my total so pleased with that. We do not have snow ED the Isle of Arran is just across the bay from us so the snow tends to fall on the mountains there and we hardly ever get any. x

Wow Mere. 5 miles in that weather !!!
Well done :D

You are so dedicated Mere. I had to actually throw the dog out this morning because he wouldn't go in the garden. The thought of going for a 5 mile walk brrrrrr :23:

That is dedication Mere, but then you did always enjoy walking, well done xxx

Well done with all that walk mere, not many people can do that in this weather.

Most people who know me in the flesh think I am nuts!

Back