Total Solution Mere's Diary

Every bit counts Mere so well done x

Wow Mere what a bargain on packs! Well done on the start of your weight loss so far, we know you'll do great xxx

That's an excellent result mere. All these wee bits add up and considering your eating I think it's tremendous xxx

Well done mere! :) x

Thanks ladies, my Exante order is due on Saturday so I will soon be into the swing of things again will start properly on Monday. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Exante order came and I tried the chilli bean mix, it is the first time I have tried a hot pack, I thought it looked awful but was pleasantly surprised by the taste. Also got a few lemon yoghurt bars so that is something else I am looking forward to trying. We are having a Burns Supper on Sunday, we live a few miles from where Robert Burns was born so we always celebrate his birthday, a tradition in our family so diet will start again properly on Monday. x

Whats likely to be on the menu Mere x

Only one menu is possible. Vegetable soup followed by haggis needs ( turnip) mashed and champit tatties (mashed potatoes). Then Apple pie for dessert.

My Dad's family came from Girvan. His father was a Farrier; he and my Dad's uncle ran a big Smithy. I have cousins in Ayr. The family has centuries-old roots in Shennanton. Have a lovely Burns' Supper! I love his poems.

Thanks SS I love Burns poems too but I have been brought up on them. x

Well done Mere, enjoy your Burns night. I love a bit of Haggis. The Exante lemon bars aren't bad but my fav is still the choc. Have fun. X

It really does sound lovely, enjoy your Burns night with Family Mere xxx

Thanks all, I will be starting properly on Monday, can't wait. x

I was brought up on them too, in Glasgow. I used to recite at school every year and win £5 LOL from the Thistle Burns Club! A very decent wee sum back in the day. I still have my certificates x

Good on you SS I never entered any Burns competitions but I can recite Tam o Shanter which takes 20 minutes!

It is my favourite poem too. I don't know how much my Ayrshire accent would compare with Burns Ayrshire accent!

Back