Total Solution Mere's Diary

Are you back on Exante today Mere x

Yes Susie, I am back on Exante. I have decided to have ordinary porridge which is slightly lower calorie wise but a lot lower protein wise so I may get hungry. Followed by either a bar if I am out and a shake or two shakes if I am having lunch at home. I will weigh in as normal on Thursday and use that as my starting weight although today is my start day. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Best of luck on your Exante restart today Mere! Have a great day xxx

Off to a good start, porridge for breakfast, lemon and yoghurt bar for lunch and vanilla shake for dinner. Been drinking loads of water and green tea. 59 days until I go to Skye yet again. So day 1/59 done. x

Well done Mere x

Thanks Susie. Feeling hungry now so will take myself to bed out of troubles way!

Day 2/59 had porridge an Exante shake then their red bean chilli so another TS day. Although the porridge is ordinary kind and not Exante, it is lower in calories so I am counting it as TS. x

Its funny as I can't eat real porridge but love the exante one :rolleyes:.

Good to see all's going to plan Mere x

The porridge and vanilla was my absolute fave exante packs :) well done on completing day 2. Xxx

I was really good all day until the snow came on! Imagine snow, hot tub, hubby and a glass and a half of champagne! Feeling rather tipsy now, champagne on an nearly empty stomach is not the brightest of ideas!!! x

Day 3/59 done all TS except for bubbly! WI tomorrow. x

Champagne on a week day!! :eek:.

Hope its a good one tomorrow Mere x

Thanks Susie, the joys of retirement. Bought the champagne to drink the first time it was snowing and we were able to go in the hot tub. Have 5 bottles left but think they will have to keep until I am off Exante!

WI this morning 10st 6lbs that is 1 lb down from last week. Counting my restart weight as 10st 7lbs although I suspect it was a little higher!

I was really good all day until the snow came on! Imagine snow, hot tub, hubby and a glass and a half of champagne! Feeling rather tipsy now, champagne on an nearly empty stomach is not the brightest of ideas!!! x

Sounds like a fab idea to me x

Me too! How's your week Mere? Are you still using protein drinks ?

Well done on your weigh in Mere! Champagne, hot tub.... so dreamy xxx

Yummy champagne ! Well done on your loss.

Back