Total Solution Mere's Diary

Thanks Angel. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

How you getting on today Mere x

Hi Susie, I am doing well. Hopped on the scales this morning because hubby said he could see a big difference in me now. Couldn't believe it when I WI at 9st 13.5 only 1.5 lbs from goal. My official WI will be on Thursday but then I am off to Skye again for a long weekend of eating and drinking so doubt if I will be staying in those 9s for any length of time. Hope you are having a good day. x

Excellent result Mere, well done x

Hi Susie, I am doing well. Hopped on the scales this morning because hubby said he could see a big difference in me now. Couldn't believe it when I WI at 9st 13.5 only 1.5 lbs from goal. My official WI will be on Thursday but then I am off to Skye again for a long weekend of eating and drinking so doubt if I will be staying in those 9s for any length of time. Hope you are having a good day. x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yey!! That's fantastic news :) well done!! Xx

Have eaten almost 600 cals for breakfast! Yikes I will have to get out and up on those mountains to work some of it off. x

What was for breakfast Mere.
Are you living near mountains, sounds lovely x

Breakfast was dried apricots and toasted almonds with a dollop of plain yoghurt. Followed by poached haddock with poached egg and half a slice of brown toast. Lastly a croissant with butter all washed down with 2 cups of decaf coffee. There are mountains all around us but in the end we went a hike for miles to a coral beach, all turquoise sea and white sand, could have been the Caribbean except for the cold, I had on a padded jacket with the hood up and my face was so cold I could not feel my nose! Skye is one of the most beautiful places on earth but can be very cold. Hubby and I love it. x
I ate a bar for lunch and skinny popcorn as a snack to make up for breakfast.

Sound lovely. I really do need to plan a holiday in Scotland. We always end up travelling in the opposite direction.

Enjoy your weekend Mere x

Oh your weekend sounded lovely Mere. They say you should breakfast like a king and I think it was a pretty healthy one You had. I'm so pleased you hit the 9's again. It's Hard to believe I have a whole one of you extra on my body but it certainly makes me focus!

Wheres your next jaunt away? Have a lovely Easter. X

Thanks Angel. I had a lovely time. I ate a big breakfast, a small lunch and hardly anything in the evening. The food in the hotel is wonderful but I ended up ordering from the kids menu and I couldn't even eat all of that! Exante has a lot to answer for. Don't think I will still be in the 9s when I weigh in on Thursday but I will keep my fingers crossed.
Our next trip away is to Kos in just under 4 weeks and I would really like to be back at goal by then. Do you have any more trips planned? x

Reading your diary just makes me wish my retirement comes around quickly Mere. Got 3 more years to go and I really shouldn't be wishing the years away I know.

We are going to Zante this year. Never been to the Greek Islands before so looking forward to it.

I'm sure you will be able to get into the nines for your holiday x

We have never been to the Greek Islands either. Not sure how we will get on because we usually have a very active holiday and this one will be a relax and do very little. I booked it when we came back from Borneo and was exhausted from our 3 weeks of hiking through the jungle! Just a knee jerk reaction, which had better be good or I will be in big trouble!!! x

Same reason I picked Zante Mere. Can always hire a car & explore the island for few days if our fee get itchy :) x

Same reason I picked Zante Mere. Can always hire a car & explore the island for few days if our fee get itchy :) x

Susie we were in Zante for 2 weeks last summer, it's lovely. What part will you be in? We did a jeep tour of the island which was fabulous and took us to bits we would never have seen.

Hi Jael. We are going to the quieter side. A place called Vassilikos on the south east coast. Going for 10 days so will need to do a couple of excursions. I love planning holidays. I think I should have been a travel journalist lol x

Think we will probably do a jeep tour of Kos. Kos town has some very historic buildings too. We are only a short bus ride from Kos town. x

I'm sure you will find plenty to do if you want to Mere. How long are you away for? x

Back