Merry christmas

melissa85

Silver Member
Ope everyone has a merry christmas and enjoys there Xmas dinner guilt free xx

Merry Christmas to you too xx

Merry christmas to you as well - a day late:) hope you had a great day

Well Xmas has been and gone and feel so bloated this is day1 again until net years day got a big family meal so get weighed tomorrow then will see what damage Xmas has done ?

Hi sorry to crash the thead ive only just joined i am starting CD new years day for my wedding in april just wondered if you had any tips for me and is it as hard as they say? X

Hi sorry to crash the thead ive only just joined i am starting CD new years day for my wedding in april just wondered if you had any tips for me and is it as hard as they say? X

Hi Skellybob and welcome well done on taking this step u won't be disappointed, everyone finds it different me for example the first week is hard but after that it's routine but the only thing u ever think about is food and smells u can taste it in ur mind even food u don't like will become a thought
You have to keep busy or you will find it difficult I take long baths ie 2 hours most nights also get urself a couple of books to keep ur mind occupied.
I feel rotten haven been of the diet for 4 days I know it's Xmas but after 4 weeks of 100% it's been torture trying to get back in to it if u binge u have to get straight back in to it or it becomes really tough otherwise.
The positives however is big numbers and inch loss and pride I've went down nearly 2 dress dsizes in a month and I'm proud of myself you need to remember this when ur having a bad day ITS WORTH IT.
Good luck and keep us posted x

Back