Merrymoo's Diary

You're doing fab. How much have you lost now? Don't worry re blip, draw the line and move on. Sorry I can't answer the question though x

Thank you :) I have lost 22lb so far,was a pound more until Thursday! The weightloss has slowed down anyway but I guess that's because I don't have that much more to go. My husband has been doing S&S for 4 weeks and 3 days and has lost 25lb so far. He was 17st12lb originally. He's finding this so easy and loves the packs. (Ah, must be tastier than my cooking :D )

Good luck with yours, you can do this!!! xx

Good morning diary and all

Have stayed on track since Friday and back in ketosis, have that full feeling again (and the yummy breath lol) Have been doing 3 packs plus an egg or tuna salad each day which I really enjoy, will be carrying on with that once I get to where I feel comfortable.

Today I have had my first litre of water and will be having porridge for brekkie - probably at 11ish - soup or a meal pack for lunch, ham and egg salad for dinner and a bar or shake tonight. How easy is that! I don't think I would have been able to do this without the veg/salad allowance though, not because of hunger but because of the feeling of normality.

Well, the sun is shining here. I am working lunchtime but the rest of the day is my own. Well, till the kids finish school anyway haha.

Have a fab day all xx

Sorry if tmi but not nice problems going to the loo. Have been fine until the last few days (prob till my binge and all the egg salads!) but seems a little more than constipation. More like compacted at the last hurdle. Not sure what to do?!

Has anyone else been like this? And is there a solution? Please say yes!!

No one else here had that predicament then I guess...

All sorted now anyway :D , I found a similar post elsewhere in the forum and it provided some useful advice. I have to say never want to get into that situation again, the pain was horrendous!

Diet wise all is fine. I have also had a fair few comments at work this week saying I am looking fab! I am definitely feeling slimmer and walking taller! I think the sunny days are a great boost too.

Have a good day all

I am feeling fab! No bloated tummy, something I usually had before. Such a good feeling :)

I am really close to goal now and still a bit worried about the way forward with 'proper' food. I still have the urge to binge especially when totm is looming.

Hubby has done this for 6 weeks now and 2 and a half stone off. I am really proud of him! We had an old clothes trying on spree last night. I can fit into all my old jeans and trousers quite comfortably, a real bonus as I thought I might need a whole new wardrobe which we can't really afford. Hubby has found some tee shirts that I bought him years ago that he could never fit into before. So chuffed!

Stay strong guys, we can all do this!!

More tummy troubles and have eaten a couple things I shouldn't have but the weight is still going in the right direction which I am pleased about. Today I have had porridge, cottage pie with sprouts, cauli and broccoli and have just finished up with a double caramel milkshake. Out for the day tomorrow but will try and keep to plan !?!

Welllllllll I have reached my goal weight of 10 stone 2lb! Really pleased although I think I will carry on for another week because of the few pounds that will go on during refeed.
I am so rubbish at keeping up my diary but will need to be here more often again. I think I may be needing loads support to maintain!

Have a good day all xx

Back