• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Messed up!!!

Right so I lost 2 pounds last Friday which I though that's good.

Had a party to go to and I told someone iam on Ww and I swear she cursed me lollll cuz that night I ate anything and everything. So Monday I did ok and cut my points down to 17 but Tuesday I messed up again really badly.

Now I don't know weather to weigh myself on Friday.
What do you all think?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
the best thing to do is get weighed on friday and then you can see what you have done and draw a line under it as a bad week. then say you put on 2lbs this week then the week after you lose that 2lbs you will see a loss instead of a stay the same for that week. hope that makes sense. everyone has bad weeks so dont worry about it too much.

You know wot your right I should weigh in on Friday. I can't be to hard on myself it's only natural to mess up thanks hunz you have just stopped me from getting a chicken burger:cry: lolll xxxx

I only went and ate the chicken burger last night with chips and a piece of chicken :(
I don't even know why as I wasn't really hungry, but then again I was craving it for the past week Loll. I didn't even enjoy it but it's ok back on track today weighing in tmw xxx