Step 1 Sole Source Met consultant today :)

And she was great. Though very busy! I can't start CWP until doc signs form. Which is going to be Tuesday. Bit disappointed as I wanted to start tomorrow, but hey ho. She said she would speak to me more then but said she wanted to start me on ss+. I wanted to start on ss but she says it will be too harsh.
Any one doing this plan? Are the losses sti the same?
What would you advise?

Jo

Ps HI! I am v excited about this journey into the skinny bird in me finally emerging !

And she was great. Though very busy! I can't start CWP until doc signs form. Which is going to be Tuesday. Bit disappointed as I wanted to start tomorrow, but hey ho. She said she would speak to me more then but said she wanted to start me on ss+. I wanted to start on ss but she says it will be too harsh.
Any one doing this plan? Are the losses sti the same?
What would you advise?

Jo

Ps HI! I am v excited about this journey into the skinny bird in me finally emerging !

Hello - welcome aboard! :welcome:

The difference between the losses you get on SS and SS+ is very small - less than half a pound a week, if that. So it all really depends on whether you can cope with having food. Some of us find that taking real food right out of the equation is what makes this diet work for us when so many others haven't.

Not meaning to be too nosy (LOL, sticky beak!) but is the reason you need a doctor's signature because you have a BMI above 40 or because you're on medication or have a medical condition? If it's because of a higher BMI then that might be the reason she's suggesting you do SS+. Strictly speaking you shouldn't do SS with a BMI above 40 (though some do).

Anyway - all the very best!

Hi.

Yes my BMI is 49 ? I am ashamed to say.
I think when working I won't have the chance to have 3 packs then food as I work 12 hour shifts in a busy environment (delivery suite) and breaks are rare, and it's a case of grab and run which is where I thought the tetras would be great!
Days off it would be nice to still eat with my kids so I would welcome the small meal here I guess.

Thanks for reply ?
Jo

Mines 43.6 BMI :( horrible but we will soon be saying alot lower number!!!! Im on SS i didn't need the doctors approval luckily (as my doctor takes forever with everything lol)
But the tetras are AMAZING!! i have been on them the 5 days i have been on the CD so convenient i just shove 3 in my bag and that way i never have an excuse as my bag is always there :) they are great to get through the tough days where you "cant be bothered" to do anything let alone shake a shaker lol!!

GOODLUCK your do awsome!!!

Mines 43.6 BMI :( horrible but we will soon be saying alot lower number!!!! Im on SS i didn't need the doctors approval luckily (as my doctor takes forever with everything lol)
But the tetras are AMAZING!! i have been on them the 5 days i have been on the CD so convenient i just shove 3 in my bag and that way i never have an excuse as my bag is always there :) they are great to get through the tough days where you "cant be bothered" to do anything let alone shake a shaker lol!!

GOODLUCK your do awsome!!!

Really? My bmi is slightly higher and I needed permission for step 2 x

Thanks christa! I really just want to get going now! Am reading forums every day and I have never felt so ready. Never felt like this with WW. Knew I would fail at some point :(
I HAVE to believe this will work. Have made little goals such as getting through day 1,week 1 etc. rather than saying 9st!

I have steadily put on 2 stone more since my son was born 2 years ago. I went form 20 stones down to 16.13 after he was born..I am now on my way back to 20at. A number I swore I would never see again :(

So roll on Tuesday when I see dr and get this thing started !

I will post updates to stop me thinking about food lol :D

Good luck in your journeys x
Jo

Hello girls, I start ss tomorrow. My consultant said I could swap between ss and ss+ if I feel I need a meal. Going to try and do without in the week and maybe have chicken/tuna salad at weekends. Good luck both! I have 5 stone to lose xx

Well girls we will be slim for summer! That thought is gonna keep me going!
Going on hols in September and no trousers allowed of an evening!! My case is gonna be all dresses and skirts!! Lol

Jo x

Thanks christa! I really just want to get going now! Am reading forums every day and I have never felt so ready. Never felt like this with WW. Knew I would fail at some point :(
I HAVE to believe this will work. Have made little goals such as getting through day 1,week 1 etc. rather than saying 9st!

I have steadily put on 2 stone more since my son was born 2 years ago. I went form 20 stones down to 16.13 after he was born..I am now on my way back to 20at. A number I swore I would never see again :(

So roll on Tuesday when I see dr and get this thing started !

I will post updates to stop me thinking about food lol :D

Good luck in your journeys x
Jo

Just think its a FEW months out your life doing this to get what you really want!! that super duper body for the end part of the year!!!! we will show them all what hotties we are haha!!!!

and KIMBOOWEE yeah i didnt need permission, my doctor sent me to her though to be fair so he did say to go but she didnt need a signature because the first time i started it was under 40 but i put on to go over in a short space of time (period week too) aswell as xmas, so not sure if thats why

I joined yesterday, first day today and struggling a bit with getting the products to taste ok either too watery too frothy too lumpy lol hopefully i will get used to it. Currently on step 2 as my BMI is too high at 47, didnt get the option to go on ss even with a doctors signature.

This is the last time i want to diet been yo yoing for years and now at the biggest i have ever been and suitably ashamed of myself! Roll on the new me! :) x

Hi Ladies

I just wanted to wish you Good Luck!
I was in a similar position to you all 19 weeks ago and now Im 60lbs lighter and feel fab for it, but Im determined to get the rest off over the next 6 months

I go between SS or SS+ depending on what is happening with work if Im at home or aboard
If I can help in any way please shout

Happy dieting :)

Thanks Jules, i may be calling on your expertise whilst i get used to this. I can see it works and i am focused just need to find out how to mix the products to my taste and decide which ones i like x

Well done Jules and hope everyone else has had a good first/second week. I was weighed for the first time yesterday since starting on Monday and lost 10.5 lb so am really pleased. Must say though that yesterday was my hardest day so far being the first Saturday. I decided that I was in danger of cheating, so went to bed at 9 and feel more motivated again today. Have a good week everyone. Xx

I'm not sure of the exact difference in weight loss but I would assume it wouldn't be dramatic but it would make a little difference. I too wanted to do that but personally I agree and think to start off with it may be too harsh, but don't forget you may not be on the lowest but your weight is going to drop off! =]

Back