met my CDC last night...

BlackRose

Gold Member
I met my CDC last night - found her here incidentally, our very own Debz, and she is just lovely. I felt very comfortable with her. And as promised I'm posting to let everyone know just how accomodating she was - she even came and picked me up because I couldn't find her house. Now I ask ya! Is that not above and beyond a CDC's duty? She did however make my boyfriend walk it cus he's doing lipotrim. ;)

Seriously though, I am delighted to have made the switch and have Debz as my counsellor, she is a wee gem. Though she may be regretting adding me to her books lol

Had my first shake -toffee and walnut - and it was yummy -none of that lipotrim non existent flavour nonsense lol so here I go...off on my ss adventure. YAY!!!

Well done!

You will be at goal in no time at all!

I am so glad you have joined with Debz32 she is a great counsellor and will help you achieve your goals (we just have to work on hubby now:p)

Linda

I am so glad you have joined with Debz32 she is a great counsellor and will help you achieve your goals (we just have to work on hubby now:p)

Linda

LOL - get on his case woman -show him who wears the skinny trousers! ;)

And thanks for recommending Debz to me Linda - a big boost to my determination much needed.

GOOD LUCK!

also in the debz appreciation society here, i take my wee girl along with me and shes always good with her, my wee girl goes to her no problems

LMAO- we all love Debz -and seeing how well you've all done makes me extra glad to be in the debz team! lol WOOP WOOP DEBZ hehehe

LOL!! must send her a link to this thread, should give her a wee smile and let her know shes appreciated!!
blackrose, will i be seeing you at the belfast meet?

At the minute yes -unless I break this horribly and am too embarrassed to show my fast behind! ;)

hey gang !! thank you sooo much for your kind words....:eek:

....and, just for the record....I think you're all brill too !!!

love all my clients - not a bad'un among then ......you are all doin really well - I am so proud of you all......

and I especially love it when you bring your littl'uns round too (you know who you are, Claire M !!!)

keep up the great work peeps - lookin FAB !!!

lotsa love

Debz xx

LOL!! must send her a link to this thread, should give her a wee smile and let her know shes appreciated!!
blackrose, will i be seeing you at the belfast meet?

TOOOO LATE - I've caught youse on !!! lol.....

thanks ladeez.....and OF COURSE BlackRose is goin to the meet.....just wouldn't be the same without her !!!

love

Debz xx

At the minute yes -unless I break this horribly and am too embarrassed to show my fast behind! ;)

Don't be daft Missus !!! you look FAB :)

if I can go....so can you ;)

Debz xx

hehehe...I wasn't fishin for compliments but I'll gladly accept lol Bring on the meet! Have stupidly signed up for the feb challenge -PLEASE OH PLEASE let me lose a stone in feb!

HI DEBZ!!! lmao

hehehe...I wasn't fishin for compliments but I'll gladly accept lol Bring on the meet! Have stupidly signed up for the feb challenge -PLEASE OH PLEASE let me lose a stone in feb!

HI DEBZ!!! lmao

naughty.....:p:p

you are goin to Feb meet.....END OF !!!

even if I have to come and pick you up myself !!! lol........

Debz xx

She did however make my boyfriend walk it cus he's doing lipotrim. ;)

errrrrrr.....NO !!!

.....you sooooo know I would never do anything like that !!! naughty naughty....:p

Back