Miami's Daily Food Diary

2nd Sept 11

I can't remember which day I left off from. But Wednesday, I only had a small bowl of cornflakes, and wasn't even hungry for the rest of the day.
Then yesterday afternoon. I got a message that one of my uncles, who'd been diagnosed with lung cancer early this year, had died peacefully yesterday morning. The only thing I was able to eat was a salad and a curried chicken thigh, which I later regurgitated during a migraine attack.

I've weighed myself and I'm down to 210lbs. I don't wanna say it's because I haven't really eaten in two days because I did cheat with another big bar of Galaxy chocolate which I worked out to contain nearly 700 cals. That's what I'd normally have in a balanced dinner so let's just say that chocolate was my dinner.
I've also learnt that eating more with smaller potions does make me feel like I'm not pigging out and I still remain full.
I'm off to Jamaica tomorrow. So glad to be going at this point. Just need to get away from here as quickily as possible. It's only a week but it's better than nothing.

I'm not sure what I'll eat today. If I can't be asked to cook I'll just drink lipotrim.

I was getting worried about you, since we haven't heard from you in days. Sorry about your uncle :( It's hard to keep up with eating or dieting at moment like these. I have to say you're doing really good given your circumstances.

Wow it's time for you to go to Jamaica now, I wish I could go with you. I've always wanted to see Jamaica, they have the best coffee in the world Jamaican Blue Mountain. Mmmmmm my favorite! You've lost 25 lbs since you started dieting, that's really great! I'm sure you will look wonderful at the wedding!

Have a fab time in Jamaica x You have done really well with the weight loss :D Am sure you will look lovely in your dress.
Sorry to hear about your uncle x
Look forward to hearing all about the holiday when you get back :D .

Sorry about your sad news. Try and enjoy yourself in Jamaica, it'll be good to get away from it all as you say. Come back refreshed with many happy memories.

Back