Mia's Neverending Diary (Part II)

Mia hot shake then bed is a good choice, try and focus on your progress daily.!
relax a bit and take the pressure off yourself, 11 stone is a nice weight!

(lol that previous post but mistake) let's get the stone off first then take it from there.!

Jackie keep busy tomorrow looking forward to hearing your day.!
here's to 100% day tomorrow ladies.!! Think positive and you both will achieve.xx

nite nite x

Morning everyone. Well, I feel ok, but starving all the time. I think it's psychological. I think it's because I am constantly thinking about the diet I am actually making myself hungry. I am not in the zone this time :( - I dont want to be on the diet, I dont want to do it - I am doing it because I have to at the moment ie. quick fix. That = failure for me. To be successful I need to think positive and I'm not at the moment. I will be happy at 11 stone for my holidays which means a loss of 12lb from now until 1st September, 34 days. Very achievable I think for some, but for me? hmmmmmmmm dont think so. Going by past losses (not only this time round) I really dont think its possible. Even if I was 1000% from now until then, 3 CD per day, 3 ltrs. water per day and nothing else, I dont think my body is capable of that loss.

I think what has really made me feel like this is the 3 weeks before my holidays. I lost 1lb per week for 3 weeks. I can't stop thinking about that and it makes me wonder if this is all worth it. Not only the deprivation, but the mental torture, that is what I am doing to myself, I am torturing myself.

Anyway, nobody is forcing me to do this diet. I am doing it through my own choice. I can only take one day at a time. If I have a tub of cottage cheese, or a few prawns, I am NOT going to feel guilty, I am NOT going to lose sleep over it. Yes, I would love to be skinny, but if I'm not tough ****!!!!!!

Sorry about the long post hahahaha I am just writing what I am thinking.

Tracey - how was SW?

Mia

SW was good, but I couldn't stay to class as I had the boys with me, who were both starving... which then cost me 2 packets of HiFi bars as they couldn't both have the same flavour... the eldest did want to stay as he is keen to help me lose the weight this time, but the little one was tired and had already been asleep in the car on the way there..

I might take DS1 with me next week, so that he can get an idea of what we talk about etc - he already knows the basics about red and green days and what each entails so maybe he can help me !!!

Hahahaha they couldnt both have the same flavour lol.

Yes, take all the help you can. It is also educating him on eating healthily too. I hope its successful for you because their is nothing so demotivating that trying and getting nowhere. Good luck x

mis, i know how you feel. my losses are rubbish and throw a holiday in the mix and its hard to get back in the zone. i am having a bit of break from CD, just healthy eating at the moment bt still having a shake for brekkie as it fills me right up. maybe spend a week away from it to see how you feel and HE during that week with low carb. i know a break from cd always makes me come back with renewed vigour! good luck and dont give up.

Hi Leeds, yeah it is so hard isn't it. The problem is I can't afford to have a week off. I have just had 2 weeks off on my holiday and I am going on holiday again in 5 weeks time. I can't afford to put any weight on at this point. I have no option really than to stick with it at least until my holidays.

I am going away on 4th September for 2 weeks. When I come back my brother is getting married 5 weeks later, so I will have to stay on it again until after the wedding. I doubt very much I would maintain like you did, you did well to manage that.

So, I am going to just have to accept the fact I am on it, stop moaning about it and just get on with it. Easier said than done :(

Tracey - I have left the forum. Jackie and Shanny have my details if you would like to contact me by msn / e-mail. I won't be back here to talk to you so good luck in the future with whatever diet you decide to do. Thanks for your support x

Jackie / Shanny - I will contact you soon. Good luck to you girls too and thanks very much for all the support you have given me. Would either of you mind sending Tracey a pm (if she wants) with my e-mail.

Thanks - you too Leeds. Good luck hun xx

Mia my sweetie (my fone is charging battery has died.) i will remain in contact.!!

Sooooo sad for me to not see/hear from you on this forum.xxxxx

Hooo Mir.. just read your post ... I will catch up with you on Email or msn.... so sorry to see you leave but will keep in touch xxxx, unsure if you will see this

mia - why are you going??? pls stay? have we upset you?

Hi Mia
I'm restarting today and have read through your thread from the start and am inspired by your story - what a sad end though!!! Hope you get your mojo back soon. X

Just read through the other thread - what a shame! I would have loved to have Mia's input on my weight loss journey. Good luck Mia x

Back