Mia's Neverending Diary (Part II)

Hi Mir , Just been catching up here , I have been busy fri , sat , sun , yes I turned 21 again lol well thats when I lost count anyway lol .
I see what your saying Mir about the diet , and I still think that you can lose 1 stone in 6 weeks no problems with WW . Do you walk , I know you swim , maybe you can have a swim and some days a walk . I am not back in the diet zone , and yes 13 weeks yesterday to i go blimey .... but I know I am losing time ....will sort something out I just will and also do some bum walking on the carpet , no sorry i'm not going to video it and utube it haha
so your sister is on CD too ? what are her loses Mir ?
I think maybe you just need to say right I'm starting again and give it all you got think of yourself on the holiday in the size your happy with .How many points is your daughter allowed Mir ? and how much does she want to lose .
With me I have a long way to go diet wise , I think i'm going to be around diets for some time , shanny you have done so well ... I know you have switched diets and come so far! maybe tahts the answer to not give up but to have another diet in mind Mir ?
Well it does not look good out there today i'm waiting on my fridge freezer coming today so hope they come soon .
Hope your ok Mir .
Btw my msn is going so slow ...

Hiya hunni

How come I didn't notice that you were back from your jollibobs - what a bad friend I am..

Sorry that you are struggling to get back into the zone, but I agree it is very hard and even harder when you have had a break..

Hoping that you manage to get your head around the plan and start seeing those lbs vanishing

Sending hugs mate

T
x

Hi youse,

I am back on it today. I have had 2 ltrs of water already and a tetra, wish it was this time next week hahaha.

Jackie, I dont know anything about my daughters weight or points until tonight when we go. I don't want to do WW, it's too slow for me. I need to lose the bulk by CD then go on WW or SW to maintain, that's the plan anyway. Anyway Jackie, your holidays will be around in no time at all and if you don't start sticking in now you know you are going to regret it. Come on, I know it's hard, but just jump in with both feet and give it a go.

MF - hi. Yes, I have been back a week now. I hadn't been weighed for 2 weeks and put 5.5lb on :(. Can't get back into it but trying hard. I have to do it now or it will be too late for my next holiday. I can't take a load of clothes away with me in the hope they will fit when I get there, coz I know they won't. I have to lose at least a stone before I got, preferably a stone and a half. How are you doing?

Noooo, you haven't put a downer on anything. Where is all this crap coming from? work? home? diet? school hols? what????

Figure out the problem then get back on it. I am absolutely great at telling people how to do this diet I think - I just can't do it myself lol lol

I know how hard it is. I don't feel too good at the minute. I think I have pulled something in my back but it's going right through my front too, when I breathe deep I can feel it and I can hardly move. I have some deep heat on but it's not working. I am frightened in case it is like a kidney infection or a water infection but can't get time off work to go to the doctors. I have some antibiotics in the house and I don't know if I should start taking them or not.

So Jackie and Tracey - come on, we can do it together. To be honest Shanny is such a good motivator for me. She texts me telling me I can do it etc. and gives me good advice. She has been great.

Shanny - you look brill and you deserve to, you have worked hard. Me, Jackie and Tracey can look like you too if we stick in hahahaha (mind, I couldnt look like you - I'm about 25 years older than you hahaha)

Your right Mir , the time is going to fast . I have a weeks worth to start , which I think it will be thursday and start dropping crabs now . I have the head from hell thanks to this weather .
How was yesterday ? yes taking clothes that won't fit , and thinking theres no way thats going to happen , and i'm sure you will win the battle .
Was going to go to legoland but its alot of money so looking for cheap tickets .

Yes we can do it , we have to re programe our minds . I know being on CD has helped me sort out my over eating .
shanny you are great help to others on here , keep it up hehe.

OK Tracey - you must do whats best for you. I actually can't wait until I am under goal so I can maintain on WW. Went to WW with my daughter last night and was soooooooooooo tempted. The reason I'm not is that I've only got 5 weeks left to lose at least a stone and I know I can't do that on WW.

So, I wish you luck with SW. Please keep in touch and let us know how it is going for you.

Hi Mir , so WW how does your daughter feel for WW and how many points can she have , there was a woman who listed down just about everything in points , WW was her life i read her blog there was a link on here I saw a few years ago .
Shanny you have done WW and got the books too , how did you find your loses Shanny , aww Thank you for that message shanny , Mir has done great on CD haven't you , i'm sure you will agiain for your next hol , crist 5 weeks , its just flying by .
Tracey , so your off to SW , wishing you all the best !

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is ok.

Shanny - I am sorry, I did not get your message until late last night and too late to text back. I don't like to text you early morning either in case you are sleeping. Anyway, I was fine last night. I had the cottage cheese but that was all. Can't have anymore now as there is none left in the house and I won't be buying any so I will have to be 100%.

Jackie - Lucy is on 24 points at the moment. She's going shopping today to get everything in and she seems to be looking forward to it. I have given her all my old books etc to look through and she is interested.

WW doesn't work for me. I put weight ON with WW 3 times! But, I will say it is easy to do. I could actually live on WW and once I get to under goal, I will maintain on it. I say under goal becasue I know when I start eating I will put a few pound on so that will give me half a stone to play with. Have you decided what diet you are going to do yet?

Tracey - hows SW? Have you joined yet?

Be good girls today. I get weighed tonight and am dreading it. I have been good for 5 / 7 days so should lose at least something, but you know me - slowest loser in CD history :(

Morning Mir , I have a week of CD and must get to see the CDC , but the one I had seems like your waiting on her call , so your like on stand by until she calls , i need a cdc to say , ok next week this date and time .
Lucy will look into her points and say thats what I can have today , thats it when you first start a diet its exciting and takes time up reading books and learning the diet . Farmfoods do lots of ww foods , my mate made me laugh , she said she brought a ww meal and looked at it on the plate and thought wheres the rest lol .
But thats it its teaching you how much we over eat .
have been reading this other web site where this woman lost ...week 7 of sole source + and have lost over 3 stone reading her story she was mentally strong .. she said she lost.48 lbs - 3 st 6 pounds in 8 week. and that was SS plus . she was about my weight , hope for me yet lol
Think you will get a good lose , let us know Mir

Morning Hun

I am going to SW tonight - 19:00, so that will be my first weigh in ... although today I am eating kinda SW anyway... just had half a melon for my brekkie which was totally divine

Have a great day and good luck to your daughter with WW - personally it didn't work for me but there are a lot of people on this forum for whom it works marvels

T
x

Mia glad u are ok did think if you were ok... you can text whenever you feel its on slient at nite, anyways so txt again hunnie.!

yeah im a ww queen joined 8 times lol lost 1.5 stones on it then moved over to CD, i like the plan i had to have the control of my positions so got the scales £40 and books and everything else lol.!
I like measuring everything my brain got used to it.!

My friend is on SW and is loosing everyweek since she started in December i think all plans work if u are 100%.

Mia good luck at weigh in hun, any loss all adds up hun.! my losses were small but was only on 21 points.!

Im off to my spin class now see u all later. xx

Hi everyone. Had my weigh in and lost 3.75lb. Not great considering it's my first week restart and should really have lost what I put on on holiday, but I am not complaining. I was good 5 / 7 days but when I was bad, I was bad hahahaha. So, here's to next week x

Thanks for all your support and good luck to you all

its good 3.75lbs . I will be starting again tomorrow i'll be in legoland then , so keeping busy , but not to much water as i'll be in the loo .
I guess come saturday i'll be feeling like crap , ho well .
Least you've got your head down mir , i'm yet to do that .

Jackie, honestly I AM STRUGGLING BIG TIME, just ask Shanny. She's texting me throughout the day to check I am ok and spuring me on. Really, it is so hard for me this time. In fact, this afternoon I told Shanny I was going to reconsider this diet, it's doing me in mentally.

Had a word with CDC tonight and she said give it this week and see how it goes. She admits my losses are really slow, but I had surgery in April and she says that may have something to do with it. I don't think it has but I should be losing more and faster than I do.

Why didn't you decide to start the day after Legoland Jackie? Not trying to put you off or anything but wouldn't it have been better - no temptations of fish and chips, sweets, snacks, ice cream etc? Good luck and hope you are 100%

Shanny, I am ok. Going to have a hot shake and go to bed soon, the headaches are still killing me. I am thinking of changing my goal actually to 11 stone. I think I would be ok with that and whatever I lose after would be a bonus rather than slogging my guts out trying to get to 10st 7lb and being totally obsessed about it. What do you think?

Back