Mia's Neverending Diary (Part II)

Morning Mia just checking and so delighted to read your in the 'zone'!!

Here's to day 2 of beeing 100% good on you.! Mia you can shift more than 5.5 lbs by wedsday hunnie.x

Have a good day.x

Hi Shanny. I am fine but hungry already. I am glugging my water. Well - most people could shift more than 5.5lb, but you know me, the slowest loser in history. That's what puts me off. Look at my losses, for 3 weeks all I lost was 1lb a week, not worth the deprivation or the money in my opinion.

Anyway, I will stick in and see how things go. The weekend will be hard. I am going to the Sunderland Airshow and it will be hard to resist the fish and chips I think :(.

You have a good day too x

Good Morning Mir
Hope you get a good loss on the first week , I am having a few problems with my stomach since doing CD for 3 weeks almost , then eating , I woke myself last night half asleep with something strange happening to my digestive system, I noticed lately holding down food after I have eaten , see how it goes tonight .Also strange cos i'm down another pound this morning and not on a diet , but something is not right . will catch you up over the weekend Mir as all the family will be here tonight , I will get on msn . Hope today is good for you !

Hi Jackie, take it easy. Just eat sensibly until your stomach is right, dont harm yourself for it, its not worth it.

My msn is down, keeps crashing my machine. I will talk to you before you go though.

Thanks Mir , how are you doing so far on CD ?
My tummy seems like its got trapped wind in most of the time ... its confused as to whats happening next ...
I told the CDC that i'll put it on hold , maybe i will just eat low fat foods and have a CD for dinner time .
My friends msn keeps playing up , have you tried to uninstall and put another version in ?
Yes will have a good chat about your holiday and the hotel , looking forward to hearing about it .

Hi Jackie, I am fine thanks. How are you? My stomach rumbles a lot and feels empty, but I quite like that feeling, it makes me feel good about the diet. I suffer a lot of headaches on this diet, my sister suffers no headaches but a lot of stomach pains.

I am on day 3, been 100% and will be until first weigh in. I haven't weighed myself because I go up and down throughout the day. Days 3 and 4 are my worst days so with it being the weekend I will keep myself occupied.

I am not going to mess on with my msn. I will just wait for it to settle down.

Do what you feel is right for you Jackie, don't suffer because of a diet, but whatever you decide - be good and stick in, not long until your holidays.

Heey Mia good girl today will be 100% too hun.!

im in alday and not doing good really just bored suppose lol.!

I haven't been good shanny :(

I have had a pot of cottage cheese and three pieces of toast. I am no good at this, it rules my life. I need to lose at least a stone by 6 weeks time and I am sabotaging myself. Sick of being hungry.

Becasue I need to lose the stone FAST. Just a blip, I'll get back on the wagon. If it takes me the full 6 weeks to lose the stone, well do be it. I will be happy with the stone - any more is a bonus to me in time for my holidays.

Absolutely bloody terrible :(

Just this minute logged on to see your post and feel so ashamed. Without fail, I open my internet to a message from you because you care and are interested in my weight loss, and here I am admitting I have cheated big time and letting myself and my friends down. I am a waste of space.

Mia why you saying that hun?? wow that's being far to hard on yourself now.!

What triggered you off to cheat today?? it's not the end of the world hun.! xx

((Big hugs))

Yesterday I was fine until I went to Asda. I purposefully bought some cottage cheese to eat, then got home and had some toast and some weetabix. Ended the night with 2 cans of cider. Today, I got up and knew I was going to eat.

My daughter who has only turned 18 is going to start Weight Watchers tomorrow night. It will be her first diet ever. I am having to join and pay the money too just to go and support her. I doubt they will allow me in and listen to their class etc. and not be a member, but I must support my daughter. Anyway, me and her decided to have our 'last meal'.

Last week we went to Taybarns and I was an absolute pig - I couldn't even walk. So, this week we went and I was not mega greedy but I ate enough believe me. Sunday dinner and pudding with cream. On the way back I needed some household stuff in Tesco. Got the stuff plus a big bar of Galaxy. I have eaten the Galaxy already. Shanny, I feel like crying. I feel sick but just can't stop eating. What is wrong with me? Why am I doing this to myself?

I have got 6 weeks left to lose a stone and a half. I MUST MUST MUST start tomorrow, but the thought of it is making me eat more. CD is controlling my life, its all I think about. How on earth did you do it? What is the secret of your success?

Ooooh Mia id love to give u a tight hug now, with weight watchers you can go to any meeting with your daughter sign up with her and you can sit with her during the talk.!

the leader will go through the (discover plan with you both) even if u are not joining u can go every week hun. so that's not a problem i did ww for 16 months before i did CD and was a clerk for my leader ppl came often with other's.!! its more than allowed.

CD does have that affect of ruleing your life Mia i know, but you need to 'control your food intake'

I still say go up plans y not start at 1000 plan then work down???

you should be calling your cdc hun tell her too.!??

I so feel for u hunnie but you must say 'NO' each time that lil voice tells u to eat the wrong foods.xxxx

I struggled without my journey Mia but i stayed with it like you have small looses mad me even more determind,!!

But honestly Mia getting upset aint the answer hun x

That's good about WW. I am prepared to pay the £5 for myself just to go and not do it for my daughter, but even better if I don't have to pay :)

I have always said it is better I take food out of the equation altogether. If I do 1000 plan, in my opinion, I may as well do WW and eat what I like for those 1000 cals. and not have the expense of CD. I like CD - WHEN it works, it's the fact that it totally controls my life Shanny. When I am on CD all I think about is food, how much weight have I lost today, what will I look like in 6 weeks time, how much will I have lost by WI - do you understand what I mean.

No, I will start again tomorrow - headaches here I come (again!!!). As for calling my CDC - hahahaha. She is great but I do not get a lot of support to be honest, that's the reason I come on this forum.

WW is £5.50 now but do the monthly pass alot cheaper also try not to buy any ww items as these a huge sale on reason being ww is changing in september so all them products wont b any good to use after september lol ww are naughty really letting ppl buy sale items when they will be no good.!!

I help my leader at clerking when's she stuck so know what's going on at the moment.!

Mia all u need to do is get in ketosis and you will be fine?? i normally got into K on day 3 if i drank 4-5 litres of water.!

Start again and take it day by day this time, look forward to stepping on the scales and seeing the lbs drop off.!

If u want support for the next few days we can exchange moblie numbers i can stop u from eating the galaxy bars lol x??

Go for it now mia xxx

Ahhh hun you are such a big support for me. I will pm my number to you. I need a kick up the bum to get me going again.

What do you mean about WW. Why wont the products be any good? Do you mean bars, sweets, etc. or do you mean books, calculators etc.

Back