Mich Diary....

Morning everyone!

Just a quick post cos I've loads to do today..... finished decorating Lucy and Charlie's bedrooms at the weekend so have promised to put their new bed covers on today and sort the rooms out..... bless they are soooo excited!!!

Well I managed to hang in there last night and stayed 100% for the 2nd day in a row....!!!! And for that I have been rewarded at the scales with a 6lb loss in 2 days...OMG:eek: I am sooo pleased..... I do know that this diet works fast so why don't I stick with it all the time..... doh:rolleyes:

Anyway, feeling strong and positive today and going to go and busy myself doing jobs...... away from the kitchen!!!

The big news is I've just had a phone call for a job that I really, really, really would love..... it's a similar role to what I did 3 years ago at Warwick Uni..... this one is at Cov Uni..... I have an interview a week Friday (2nd March) to say I'm excited is an understatment..... now I need to prepare, be cool, calm and collected, not say the wrong thing, do say the right thing and pray to god I get it!!!!! It'll be 3 full days a week and the money is good too.... so fingers and toes crossed please folks!!!

Will no doubt be on here later.......:rolleyes: :eek:

Lots of love

Hi darling - well done on the 6lbs - that's BRILLOPADS!!!

OOh and the job sounds fantastic too - make sure you get it so you can come to Dublin hahahhahahaha NO pressure then!! teehee!!!

You stick on that fecking wagon, girl - we ARE going to do this!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Mich - FAB loss in just 2 days - WELL DONE !!! :D

Keep up the great work hun.....you WILL do this !

Great news about the job too.....would be ace if ya could get to Dublin !!

catch ya later

love

Debz
xx

Hey Mich

Well done on getting to day 3 that is fab!!

Keep going and you will feeling great at the dublin meet :D :D

love

Gen xxx

6lb is great...well done Mich!!

And you're so busy ....I can't hardly be bothered to wash up these days :(

Hi darling - well done on the 6lbs - that's BRILLOPADS!!!

OOh and the job sounds fantastic too - make sure you get it so you can come to Dublin hahahhahahaha NO pressure then!! teehee!!!

You stick on that fecking wagon, girl - we ARE going to do this!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Isobel - when I get to 7 days like you'll I'll be happy!! One hour at a time at the moment....!!

Would really, really love the job..... would really, really love to come to Dublin too..... let's see if I get the job first....!!

Your right WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS!!!!

Love

Hiya Mich - FAB loss in just 2 days - WELL DONE !!! :D

Keep up the great work hun.....you WILL do this !

Great news about the job too.....would be ace if ya could get to Dublin !!

catch ya later

love

Debz
xx

Thnaks Debz!!!

Fingers crossed for the job and Dublin......!!!

Love

Hey Mich

Well done on getting to day 3 that is fab!!

Keep going and you will feeling great at the dublin meet :D :D

love

Gen xxx

Thanks Gen

Not booked Dublin.... not working at the mo and OH says no more hols till I get a job.... fingers crossed I'll get one.... then it'll just be a case of sweet talking him....;)

Love

6lb is great...well done Mich!!

And you're so busy ....I can't hardly be bothered to wash up these days :(

Thanks Amanda......

And it's not a case of wanting to do stuff (btw I didn't paint the rooms OH did!!) its a case of having too.... I'd much rather sit on here reading and posting oooh and trying to beat Isobel's score on Bejeweled....LOL;)

Hang in hun and we will be wearing them gorgeous clothes again.....:D

Love

Having a good day so far...... 2 1/2 litres of water and a hot vanilla shake done..... along with Lucy's room.... it looks sooo pretty and girly, all pink and fairies and ballerinas.... bless she'll be dead happy when she gets home... for five minutes anyway....LOL!!!

Just gonna go and tackle Charlies now..... only half the size so won't take long.....

Friend will be round at 2ish for a coffee and a natter..... in the middle of possibly a split with hubby of 20 years.....:( and I just know if it does go to the DIVORCE stage it's gonna be messy - he is so not gonna make things easy for her....:mad:

On the plus side I have been given tickets to see Beverley Knight on Saturday (free!!) - sorry to the others who were offered then...... makes a change for me to 'get in first':eek: gonna take above mentioned friend as it'll cheer her up no end..... plus sister and her mate are also going so should be fun..... OH is going out with his mates cos it's his birthday..... so looks like a busy weekend ahead.....

OK - really must get a wriggle on.....

Laters

Hi Mich,
just got up & checking thing out !(no i'm not lazy i work nights)
well done on 6lb thats fab.
i'm well into day 3 now but can't compete with 6 lbs, more like 1.8 over 2 days, but i'm ok with that, i know while i'm working its less & the sat am will be better, so i'll see then, headach kicked in now so glug glug
xx:)

Hi Mich,
just got up & checking thing out !(no i'm not lazy i work nights)
well done on 6lb thats fab.
i'm well into day 3 now but can't compete with 6 lbs, more like 1.8 over 2 days, but i'm ok with that, i know while i'm working its less & the sat am will be better, so i'll see then, headach kicked in now so glug glug
xx:)

Hi Pandora!

It's OK I know you work nights and you haven't been snoozing all day....lol;)

Think the reason that I've lost so much in 2 days is there was so much carbs in there!!! Am sure it'll slow down.....!

Keep up the good work - your doing fab.....

Love

Well I am almost nearing the end of Day 3 and I can't quite believe I've done 3 days 100%.....OMG:eek: This is the longest for a very very long time..... no headache today and not really hungry .... not sure I'm in ketosis..... I'm not big on weeing on the stick all the time..... I reckon as long as I'm doing what I'm supposed to I either am or will be soon!

Been to college tonight - I'm doing a computer course.... I can of course use a computer (of a fashion...lol:rolleyes: :eek: ) but I have not formal qualifications so I've just started a course at the local college..... its great...... tonight I have done my Level 1 CLAIT exam..... they give you 3 hours and it took me 1/2 hour.....:eek: I've either got it all horribly wrong..... or I'm a genius....LOLOLOL:eek: :D

I'm feeling sad for my friend today (Jennie FFnF) cos I know she's sad..... (thinking of you Jennie)....(((((hugs)))))) - being heartbroken is the pits......:(

Had a lovely long chat with my lovely mum - her and my dad are just back from Spain - they have a holiday home there and go regularly..... this time there holiday has been a nightmare because when they arrived due to a storm a few months ago (they've not been since November) the house had been flooded.... needless to say the mess was horrendous so they have spent the whole holiday washing, cleaning and looking for new furniture that has been ruined..... I think the main problem was the house being closed up with the water inside and the humidity and dampness caused that nasty 'frowsty' smell (word I knicked from my MIL) and there was mould on so much stuff..... she said the insurers were amazing and although it's taken the whole holiday to get sorted it now looks and smells nice again!! They have new furniture to be delivered next time they go in April..... and like mum said it's all replacable.... no body died or got hurt....

Anyway, not gonna spend hours on the puter tonight - gonna head off for my last pack..... hot choc mint...yummy - hubby just asked if I want a cup of tea.... I said I'm not allowed but I'm having a nice hot choc..... yum he says.... sorry I says..... your not allowed......ha ha ha ha ha:eek: :D - shame.... NOT !!!

OK signining off for now.... here's to Day 4......:eek:

Lots of love

PS - meant to say Charlie & Lucy loved their rooms with their new bed covers...... bless oh to be young....:D

Mind you I'm an adult (allegedly:rolleyes: ) and I'm still easily pleased.......:D

Laters !!

Well done on getting through day 3........I behaved too - so no need for your biatch slapping yet :p

xx

Morning all!

As this is my 1000 post I thought it only right I should use it on my own thread.......:D :D

Well I'm on Day 4 and did check for ketosis this morning but nothing doing yet..... I do remember when I started LL way back when that it took a good few days to get established..... I am freezing today though so I'm sure it's on it's way......:D

I have dropped 8lbs now since Monday morning and am only 5lbs away from my first 'mini' target (see below!!).....:D Still feeling strong and motivated.... If I can get through the weekend then I reckon it'll be easier next week....:D

Just had a phone call inviting me for an interview at a small local company on Tuesday next week..... not sure it's for me as it's only a small place with 10 workforce and I'm used to and enjoy working in a larger environment..... but I shall go and see what they are offering - I need to keep my options open and not bank all my hopes on the job at the Uni - although I really do hope I get that one.....:D

Well it's a really cold, wet and miserable day her today and I am supposed to be going out to get OH a birthday present - I really havent a clue what to get him.... probably just end up getting him the usual..... new clothes, aftershave, cd, choc etc...... he did inform me last night the aftershave I love (Hugo Boss) he doesn't which is why he's been wearing it to work to use it up.....:rolleyes: So far I have got him a cake and a bar of toberlorone (his fav!!)....... I might leave the shopping till tomorrow and just crack on with the housework.... if I can get my butt off here.....:eek:

Lottie is popping round tonight with my Bev Knight tickets and to have a catch up - it's ages since I've seen her.....:D

Had a good chat with Jennie last night too and managed to make her laugh.....:D

Anyway, no doubt be back later on....... have a good day everyone.....:D

Lots of love

Well done on getting through day 3........I behaved too - so no need for your biatch slapping yet :p

xx

Hi Hun!

Glad to hear you've been a good girly..... no need for a slap just yet....LOL;)

Still feeling positive - gonna try the black top on again later see how much work I've gotta put in before the BHam meet up.....:D

Hope your having a good day hun.....:D

Love

:eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

OK Hubby hasn't got a toberlorone for his birthday - I just ate it.......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Was going sooo well then just spotted it and opened it and ate over half.... only saving grace is the other half is in the bin.....:eek: :break_diet: :break_diet:

OK - get glugging the water and put it behind me - I know the drill.......

Off to get the kids from school...... I need a job and be out of the house......:mad: :mad: :sigh: :sigh:

Oh Mich .... what can I say???!! Been there done that - nearly succumbed to choc pud and custard that one of my nasty lot had left in the fridge. Make him and your kids take their treats to work/school with them!

Keep glugging - you'll soon be back in ketosis, if it's even knocked you out.

Back