Mich Diary....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICH!!!!!!!!!!
HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY:) :) :)
:wavey: :clap: :princess: :bliss: :silly: :hug99: :hug99:

My Birthday!!

Having a great day so far......:D

Plus the sun is still shining here.......:D

And even better Lucy insist's Im 32 today and I'm not arguing with her.......:D (I'm 42 today....LOLOL)

Running late so catch you all later......

Have a good day now ya'all.......:D

Lots of love

Having a great day so far......:D

Plus the sun is still shining here.......:D

And even better Lucy insist's Im 32 today and I'm not arguing with her.......:D (I'm 42 today....LOLOL)

Running late so catch you all later......

Have a good day now ya'all.......:D

Lots of love

LOL! 32 it is then. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy the sunshine.

Happy Birthday Mich.......
and many happy returns

Attachments

• pty-bday-globe.jpg
    pty-bday-globe.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 22
Was looking for a birthday thread for you Mich, but it looks like this is the spot to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:wavey:

Dizzy x

THANK YOU ALL!!

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Thank you each and everyone who has sent me birthday wishes I've had a wonderful day........:D :D :D :D :D

I got up and had pressies and cards from Dan and the kids - they were:

Animal (as in designer not dead pet...LOL) khaki across body bag......
Silver funky boots from Faith
Black top for BHam next weekend
Book (A Forever Family)
Take That CD!!
Chocolates and Hot cross buns (all gone - well shared out!!)

Took kids to school came back and best friend was waiting for me outside house in her car...... she came in and I made coffee and she'd brought pan au chocolate....:rolleyes: I had one and she had two and I put my second one in the cupboard - didn't like to tell her I'm not overly keen - plus felt a little quesy....:confused: From her, hubby & her kids I had:

Per Una Nightie
Funky spotty make up bag
Gorgeous M & S shower gel & scrunchy body scrubber
More chocolates......:rolleyes:

Caught up on the goss and then she went to work and I went and fetched my mum and we went to Solihull.... had a nice time just looking round - saw some fab bedding in John Lewis (I've been looking for something for us for about 2 years and never seen anything that I though - :wow: but this just took my eye straight away - so may have to go back soon to purchase....!!) Got my brothers 40th pressie off my mum & dad (he's having a hammock for the garden - will be very interesting to see him 'mount' it.....LOL!!) Mum treated me to lunch - I had a roast beef salad 1/2 sub roll from Subway - it was lush..... came home and got the kids from school and then mum, dad & nan came round - from them I had:

3 pairs 'boy' short panties (I love them sooooo comfy yet strangely sexy.....;) )
2 new bras - 1 x black and 1 x white
some new make up
a Coalport figurine (I collect them)
a dress/skirt/cover up in cerise pink for hols - they are fab!!

I also had £30 off my nan and flowers and £10 of Dan nan and £20 off his mum....!!!!

Then my sister in law and kids came round (Bro working late!) From them I had

Escape perfume
2 x shower gel
More flowers

They all left and Dan and boys went karate - my sis came round (she's working such long hours at the moment) and she bought me

New slippers from Next
New mascara
More shower gel (do I smell?????)

Anyway, they've all gone home, Dan and boys back - all kids in bed and I'm going to go and watch Comic Relief The Apprentice......

I have not really follwed CD today but come the morning I will be back on track - going to share choc with Dan now and Hot cross buns were shared out this morning and I've had last 2...... have had nibbles and pop and that's about all really.....

So that's how I've spent my 32 (OK 42...LOL) birthday - had a lovely day - compeltely ruined as per usual..... and gonna get straight back at CD in the morning...... gotta be in the 15's by week Saturday (BHam meet up)

Lots of love to all and again thanks for your lovely messages.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (again) Mich,

I think I'm aloowed as it's still your birth-day :D

Anyway, your day sounded diving and on top of that the weather was shining down on your 32 yr old head .... how perfect. I'm glad you took the day off CD, and truly let yourself go so to speak. You made dome fab choices so it seems you're getting better .... you hare never going to be obese again, I swear it.

(((Hugs))) I'm so looking forward to seeing you next week God willing. I will buy you a drink .... as a birthday pressie from me ....... :)

I'm 30 this summer and intend on having a fab time doing something, not sure yet though .... :). Enough of me!

Well done for your will power shinging through today.
Well done for not wrapping yourself up in guilt.
Well done for wanting to get back on track tomorrow.

Your day sounded nigh on perfect.

LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow hun you sure were one spoilt mama today wern't you, sounds like a whole host of my birthdays rolled into 1 !!
my hubbs has no idea when it comes to buying me pressies ( he'd better get me something decent this year being 40 n all that GRRRRR)
look forward to the cellebrations next week
xx:)

wow hun you sure were one spoilt mama today wern't you, sounds like a whole host of my birthdays rolled into 1 !!
my hubbs has no idea when it comes to buying me pressies ( he'd better get me something decent this year being 40 n all that GRRRRR)
look forward to the cellebrations next week

OK confession Pandora...... I bought the top, the boots and the bag and wrote a list with the name of the book and the cd on it.....:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Dan is in the nicest sense of the word clueless about pressies unless I have given big hints......!!!!!

For my 40th I had an eternity ring as we also celebrated 10 years of marriage that year too..... as my wedding and engaement rings are an unusal shape I had to have the eternity ring hand made to fit round the other two - it is beautiful and fits perfect (you can have a look next week) - could maybe be an idea for your 40th? I also had a massive party with 200 friends/family...... wicked time..... only downside I was over 19 stone and whilst I thought I looked great the pictures I have from that day kinda tell the truth....:( :eek: :sigh:

Anyway, I ain't never gonna be 19 1/2 stone again...... so no point dwelling - back at it tomorrow and I'll be in them there 15's before next Saturday for sure........:D

Love

Happy Birthday hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And wow how spoilt are you?!?!? You lucky girl!!! We'll still be celebrating next saturday mind you... I'll be requesting lots of your favourite songs from the DJ for your birthday OK?? LOL

i've already got an eternity ring & am organising my own party wtf !
i'd realyy like a diamond cross & have told DD1 thats what i want but doubt she'll remember to tell hubs oh well Wilkinsons smellies again :(

Happy Birthday hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And wow how spoilt are you?!?!? You lucky girl!!! We'll still be celebrating next saturday mind you... I'll be requesting lots of your favourite songs from the DJ for your birthday OK?? LOL

I am very fortunate I have a generous family.......:D I am off to town tomorrow to see what I can spend my money on too.....:D

I shall make a list of all my fav songs - but being a child of the 70's in a 70's themed club I am certain they will play almost every song I love.......!!! Just a few for now though:

Rufus and Chaka - Ain't Nobody
Travares - More than a Woman
Bee Gees - Night Fever
Earth Wind and Fire - Fantasy

Feck - the list is endless to be honest........ but one things for sure I'll be boogying my butt off, drinking vast quantities of vodka and hoping I don't fall off my silver boots which are mega high.....:eek: I am even debating putting my black boots in a carrier and putting them in the cloakroom just in case......:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Only just over a week..... can't wait......:D

OK, deffo over and out for today...... packing up to do and earlish night - Dan off to Cheltenham tomorrow for the day - fingers crossed he wins loads of cash - or at least comes back with what he went with.....LOL!!!!

Love

OH POO I FORGOT TO WISH YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY

So this is a Happy Birthday Boxing day wish!

Happy shopping!!:D

I know I'm a day, well a nite early but just popping past to say.....:D :D

Happy St. Patricks Day
Shona St. Padraigs Duit

ps........get u in your silver boots and nightie,,how sexilicious must you have looked...LMAO...(p.s. this was de closest too silver I could find LOL..)

Back