• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Michael Jackson R.I.P

sona1980

Gold Member
S: 15st5.2lb C: 14st13.4lb G: 10st3.3lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st5.8lb(2.7%)

sona1980

Gold Member
chelle thats soo true!! we didnt really know him.. just listened to his music like all our lives! And it does feel like we'v lost somic...

my hubby was a BIG fan he actually broke down and cried last night i felt soo sad for him.... We had ticket for his gig in london this summer.

S: 14st13lb C: 14st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st6lb(2.87%)
I wasnt really a fan but i still think its really sad. he's one of those iconic people that you just always think will be there.
he had a troubled life and i hope he's at peace now

fitz

Lovin it !!! :)
it's really interesting the divided opinions I have encountered today - I thought he was a brilliant artist who had a very troubled life, he was never allowed to grow up and suffered alot of mental abuse from his father - I don't know what is right or wrong or what he has/has not done as it may be true or it may be speculation - who will ever know - the only definite is that he did make great music - just my opinion

sona1980

Gold Member
im with fitz on this
i DIDNT know him personally so dont judge him on that GOOD or BAD choices.. or even the troubled life part.

He was a great artist, he had great music.. it was well appreciated
by the people that loved music.