MichelleBelle's Diary

Hi Michelle,

well done on your 2lb loss! i also lost 2lbs this week . . .wahoo!! go us!

ooo your dinner tonight sounds lush and you sound like your doing really well!! well done *pat on the back*

tonight. . . .im blowing it! dominos pizza, its valentines and me and bf dont want to cook. I had today as my weigh in so i have the longest time to make it right before weigh in again next week :) and i intend to enjoy it :) x x x x x

Thanks Emma, Enjoy your pizza. I'm totally jealous but after my slip up the other week I'm determined I'm staying on track until I have a string of birthdays coming up next month!

Congrats on your loss this week too, you're doing great!

Ok so today was, shake for breakfast, but because I started work earlier than usual I had it 2 hours earlier than usual so was starving come lunchtime. Had my 600 cal meal then as I was working all day, Had home made sausage and bean casserole. Had 3 cups of tea today while at work so I figure thats about 1 of my 100 cal snacks Which left me with a shake and 2 snacks for this evening but when I got in from work I fancied real food as today was a fairly hectic day at work and I had worked up an appetite. So I had a chicken stirfry which was abotu 600 cal and put me over for today but not by much so i'm not too worried, Feel really bloated and horrible now though! :(

Ok so today so far has been

Shake for breakfast, was meant to be a meal bar and cupasoup for lunch and afternoon snack at work, but forgot my bloody meal bar. so I just had the soup. Came in from work had a shake to make up for my lack of meal bar. Having Spagetti Carbonara for dinner and got some jelly for evening snack. As usual my 3rd snack is being taken up by cups of tea throughout the day!

Not entirely on track today, I had a shake for breakfast, but lunchtime I was meant to finish work at 1 so planned to have my lunch shake when I got home but I was asked to stay till 4:30 with no lunch or snacks with me!

A friend of mine was really kind and to stop me starving brought me a sandwhich from the shop round the corner. So I had that and a packet of crisps for lunch

It was BLT sandwhich (485 cal) and Cheese n onion crisps (182 cal) .

I thought I'd just have no snacks and a shake when I got home but most of the afternoon I was moving furniture and objects around a gallery so I'd worked up an appetite again by the time I got home.

When I got in I had some spagetti bolognase (600 cal)

Ok today started off badly. Got up late forgot to have a shake before I left for work as I was in a rush, needed change for the bus so I brought a chocolate bar from the shop next to the bus stop and ate that. so breakfast was a double decker 245 cal (old habits are hard to change) finished work at 1:30 so didn't have lunch til I got home about half 2 had a shake and packet of quavers. I've just had some spagetti in tomato and basil sauce for dinner at 500 cal.

Considering u didnt have a great start to the day, u have done really well to continue on plan. Well Done :) x

thanks hun, was really tempting to write the day off completely but somehow managed to convince myself that would only make it worse in the long run and undo the not too bad week I've been having!

Youve done really well. U should be proud xx

OK so far today has been completely on track.

Had my breakfast shake about 9am, followed by my lunchtime shake at half 11. Early I know but as I had to be in work for 12 I had it early so I had the energy to actually work, Had a cup a soup snack at half 2 when I had my break at work. Currently tucking into left over spagetti in tomato and basil sauce from last niht (500 cal). so I have 2 snacks left to get me through the evening.

Ok so today I had shake for breakfast, bowl of cereal for lunch (185 cal) and mac n cheese for dinner (700 cal)

Also today was weigh day and it's another 2lb loss!

OK so I've been off diet for several months now, but I'm starting again. I had so much going on with work recently that I've just not had enough time to worry about dieting while worrying about everything else. So I'm starting again on 1st June! The good news is I've managed to somehow maintain my weight after I lost the weight back in january/february.

so here goes! Wish me luck! hope I last longer this time!

Lost another 2lbs this week. Checked my BMI also today, and that's gone down 3 points from when I first started losing weight. Total weightloss so far is 13lb

That's brilliant Michelle!

think I'm mostly on track this week, Last couple of weeks haven't been too good, I had a birthday and a promotion to celebrate so I kinda forgot completely about the diet. Haven't been completely on track this week but it's been better. Weigh day is monday so We'll find out then. Hoping I'll have a good weekend!

Well todays gone totally tits up, all the rain we had this morning meant a flood at work, n i've spent all mornin helping clean that up! I'm now home as I need a change of clothes n stuff and so i'm having lunch at home. my shake is at work still so ham sandwhiches it is!

Back