MichelleBelle's Diary

Well I've probably worked it off cleaning up after the flood. Tempted by a glass of wine tonight, because It's just been one of those days, but resisting so far. Just gone to have my normal 600 cal meal tonight becuase I don't think a shake will suffice. It's not looking at all tempting.

Well either stay strong or treat yr self to just the 1... Mind u my wine glasses take 1/2 a bottle of wine lol

I've had the one glass. walked to the super market n back to get it to make up for it though (20min walk each way) So I don't feel too guilty lol

Is it far? Could you incorporate it into yr weight loss ?? Could you walk to and from work say twice a week?

That's really good, some times I wish I could walk to work but being a driving instructor it's pretty darn impossible lol ;0
But I am awful I drive to the shop but really it's just under a 10 minute walk there and back, I should make more of an effort really x

I struggle then too, the week before all I want to do is eat crap and the first few days I can't eat a thing as I just gag.
But when u do get through it, especially with a loss it's a very proud moment, it's such an achievement!
Persevere your doing soooo well !

I actually need to maintain my current weight for the next 6 weeks. I've just been for a dress fitting for a wedding i'm bridesmaid in for 6 weeks time and it has to be taken in about 3 inches *does happy dance* but it will be too close to the wedding to alter it that much next time i go to be fitted if i lose anymore so I need to maintain.

So I'm just deciding on my plan of action for the next 6 weeks.

I'm thinking of upping my calories to 1600 a day and just doing calorie counting for the next few weeks but I really don't know lol

This is quite a dilemma and one I wouldn't enjoy facing myself, simply because once I am in the zone, determind and focused I just want to get on with it and see the results.
However at some point we will need a maintanence plan, and I like the strictness of slim fast so I think my plan would be either a light lunch or breakfast with one shake, a couple of fruit snax, alowence of cals for milk as I do love my cuppa, and a balanced evening meal. X

Well knowing the dress needed to be altered and was a lovely boost and would usually spur me to keep going, but this time i can't lol. I'm hoping in 6 weeks time I can get back in the zone again, cos i still have a way to go.

I think i'm going to stick with a shake for breakfast, then have a light lunch about 400 cal, and then dinner at 600 cal with 3 100 cal snacks, and not count my 4 cups of tea a day as 1 of my snacks like i do now, to allow for the milk calories

I'm managing to maintain at the moment. I'm having a shake for breakfast a 500 cal lunch and a 600 cal tea with 3 100 cal snack taking me upto 1600 cal a day.

I've also brought the new hairy bikers diet book, it has some great meal ideas and even has a chapter on pie. I'm definitely going to give most of them a go.

Back on diet from monday, I haven't been strict enough with myself for the maintenance at the moment and need to lose a couple of pounds to fit comfortably in my dress. It still fastens at the moment but it's tight. My friends wedding is 2 weeks away so in theory I'm dieting this week to lose a couple of pounds n back to maintenance for 1 week, then it's the wedding then back onto diet till I reach my target which is 2 more stone.

Pretty much on track today,

Breakfast was a shake
Lunch was home made veggie soup at 200 cal
snacks have been cups of tea and a few sweets
Dinner is going to be torilla less fajitas

Back