Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Morning Michelle. :)

hello Jim heard your name loads everyone seems to have missed you x

That's because I'm the noisy one ;)

Morning all - I'm still lying in bed - how lazy am I - shouldn't be wasting a day off in bed - but I'm so tired all my get up and go has got up and gone - although meeting my sons ex for lunch so best get up soon - have a nice day all - and be good - especially you Jim - I've heard your trouble - Lolz x

Yayyy finally got on the laptop -can see you all much better than on my phone - only 9 posts to go and i can put a piccie up- woohoo you all get to see me lolz - oh after this only 8 hehehe XXX

Had a nice lunch - then came home and wrote some recipes out ready to do shopping to start Saturday of with all the right foods - although I've come to bed feeling really down and sorry for myself but I'm sure I'll get over it xx nite all hope you had a good day xx

Hello Michelle, just read your diary and wanted to wish you luck but I don't think you'll need it.;) Must say I admire yer forward planning, I'm too impulsive to plan but there's a lot to be said for it (planning ahead, not impulsivity lol).

Morning Michelle ... Hope you feel brighter today hugs :)

Morning Michelle, yes have you started?

Hello - I start on Saturday - will be doing an E/T saturday and sunday so my way of thinking is if I get Atkins flu then it will be towards the latter part of Sunday/Monday/Tuesday and i'm back at work on nights Weds day night so hoping will be better by then, going shopping today - list looking very healthy even without fruit - just got to make sure I still by stuff my DH & DS like -lolz.

And yes thanks Alpaca feeling more chirpy today

XX

Last edited:
Some people don't get 'Atkins 'flu' at all, and others only get a very mild version as they withdraw from carbs. Once you are comfortably in ketosis you will start to feel just great - full of energy and motivation. And you will be eating yummy normal food! Good luck hun x

Thanks everyone for you support - went shopping today and spent slightly less than normal which I was surprised about - managed to also find some Gluten free sausages in Asda which had a "trace" of carbs per sausage - the only really low carb ones I could find - my fridge looks so.......... well green and fresh is the only way I can put it - just using the last of the unhealthy stuff now before Saturday xx

Hi michelle - gosh you are well organised. The key to success:D

Morning Michelle... Not much sleep is not good! I feel tired today too. :)

I didn't really get Atkins flu - I think it might be worse if you are addicted to one of the main culprits - coffee, chocolate, sugar, bread etc... My addiction is with food in general so I just ate more during the first few days of legal clean and green... Nice to see your picture! :)

Morning Michelle.

i got Atkins flu big time, but then my diet was probably 80% carbs prior to that.

Hey like the picture:)
Yes i got atkins flu but then i was shocked by how addicted to sugar and carbs i was too. Never again (everything crossed)
Xx

Hi Michelle

Here to follow you! Look forward to seeing your food diary up each day, I'm a bit useless (alot useless actually) in the imagination dept and I love reading diaries to try to get ideas!!

Good luck!
x

Woohooo - only 1 more day to go - its been hard waiting lol -but because of my shifts i knew I had to be careful when I start - I can't wait to be honest. It was nice being able to put a pic up this morning - thats me and my beautiful grand-daughter Kira XX

Back