Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Wow ! Michelle !! That's an amazing loss! Well done! :) xx

Well done......that's bloody fantastic. I believe in this way of eating and my clothes feel a lot better on!! But in my head I should be piling weight on!!!

I have a confession to make:-

I'm sitting in Harvester with my DD and we are both eating non-legal foods x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the loss - naughty step for you on the food:D
Xxx

Tut Tut, naughty 'chelle. ;)

Morning :)

Yes Jim I'm very naughty but loved it - back to being good today - sort of - had an Atkins Advantage bar for breakfast as was running late for work, lunch was ham & cheese salad, dinner a courgette, button mushroom, bacon, celery, spring onion mix - with a cream and boursoin sauce, had a deli 24 stick as a snack - lots of water and black tea although not enough I think - working 10am - 8pm at the moment so no time for anything else x

Great loss!!! Are you off the naughty step now???!!! :0)

Hope you enjoyed it x

Atkins bars are good!!!

x

Atkins bars are bad!!

LOL, morning 'chelle :)

Lol - bad if they are a daily treat, good if they are used instead of falling off the wagon:D

Yep having one every day was part of my earlier downfall :)

But as Katie says, if they are used as an occasional treat, then all good :D

Yayyy rest days - been busy last few days - 10-8's are horrible.

Been good on the food front but not managing the water.

Tonight's dinner was yummiest I've ever eaten - DD cooked - a spicy, oniony cauli rice served with a chicken curry - she put madras, garlic, pesto, cream cheese, peppers, coconut milk, coriander and some other stuff with in it - my only complaint was there was not enough

Hope your all well

Luvs you all

Xx

Morning 'chelle, that sounds really yummy love

Morning Michelle

That did sound yummy! I had an Atkins bar yesterday - and just waiting for the gain to come along! lol :) xx

Back