Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Wow I'm tired - only managed about 3 hrs last night. Ate late too. Had sossies again with courgettes, cream, boursoin spring onion, red pepper with grated cheese on top yum .

Only 1 more early to go then switch back to nights :) Best shift is nights x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I'd prefer a nice 9-5 job - mon-fri but that's never going to happen - but of the 3 sets I do -
6am -4pm
.2pm - midnight
8pm - 6am
nights are the best

Dinner today was a throw together again - always taste the best they do -
Beef strips stir fried with veggies - lots of seasoning with some guacamole on top

image-2327089421.jpg

Have a good night xx

Evening Michelle. Just had my dinner - but done too much exercise today so im starving - can i have yours too please:D
Xx

Morning Michelle

The dinner looked really yummy!!! :)

Morning 'chelle. Yes indeed, that looks lovely.

Rest day today - yayyy - and spending the day in Canterbury - its sort of a goodbye with drinks and food to some of our sections Team Leaders - management decided that they needed to do a reshuffle (more like how can we make staff more miserable than they already are) - I'm losing my lovely TL to an awful new one -

Dinner the other day was so yummy I had basically the same yesterday but added some "fiery chilli pesto" to it, and sprinkled some grated Parmesan on top x

image-4069159330.jpg

Hope you had a fab day out:D

Evening Michelle :) xx

Morning 'chelle, so how was it?

Oh what a fab day - I've never done a pub crawl before - we drank (not legal woo woos for me) - and had an Indian - yummy curry - I had the most wonderful fantastic time - hugged and booed with my TL - have been there 7 years and we have built up such a bond - she has been through so much with me (family issues etc) - the section she has been moved to are so lucky to have her - unfortunately I'm rarely going to see her as my section rarely crosses over with hers and there is only 1 rest day the same off every 5 weeks.

My new TL is an arse - so many complaints made about him - he is ignorant and rude and he just smirks at you - the kinda face you wanna slap - so have made my mind up not to talk to him unless I have to - another TL on my section says she'll be my surrogate lol.

OMG. I've gone on lol - but I feel so let down by management.

Anyway yesterday was great I had soooo much fun- I also treated myself to a manicure and brought 2 pairs of shamballa ball earrings from Beaverbrooks.

Love to you all
Xx

Last edited:
Morning 'chelle, a pub crawl, haven't had one of them in many a year. yes, that TL sounds a right prat!

Think your plan to stay clear of the TL (what is that btw?) sounds like the best idea - and I'm so pleased you had a cracking evening! :D

Team Leader I thought Susie

Yes your right Jim.

Morning all - I'm in sooo much pain today - been having problems with my shoulder for a couple of months now - it aches gets sore then starts to get better again - then hurts again for a few days and so on - but this morning OW OW OW - dont know what to do with myself - it's not frozen cos I can move it - wondering if it's RSI.

Back