Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Hi Michelle - hope your shoulder is improving! Mine has been bad for no apparent reason - actually got worse over the christmas hols when no dance classes. Seems to finally be improving - best if i exercise every day. I've also had to completely give up sleeping on my left side - shame as my favourite:(. Anyhow, if it stops hurting it's worth it. Hope the heat packs are helping
Xxx

Morning 'chelle. Do you do a lot of typing? Those heat pads are good, I used them when I had a bad back once, seemed to help.

Well I've got the right HUMP now - I'm on nights and local authority has decided today would be a good day to cut down the Skyscraper pine trees next door but one - they have been there since 09:30 - then my blooming neighbour obviously decided they weren't making enough noise and started hammering (and he knows I'm in nights). So I've gotta go to work tonight with 2 hrs sleep grrrrr .

Jim said:
Morning 'chelle. Do you do a lot of typing? Those heat pads are good, I used them when I had a bad back once, seemed to help.

Not an awful lot of typing as such but hand always hovering over keyboard and mouse reviewing jobs and dispatching patrols -TBH pain getting me down now - along with miserable weather, shifts and lack of sleep - just wanna ball me eyes out x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh that's cr*p about all the noise, you poor love - and not good on the shoulder either, why not try to get in to see a physio after work?

Pancakes - yum yum - had em with sum squirty cream - didnt taste an awful lot different to "normal" ones x

And thanks guys - I'm going to see an Osteopath next week when I'm off.

Morning Michelle... I hope the osteo sorts you out! Nothing worse than that awful ache and pain. Hugs xx

Morning 'chelle. I hope your home and in bed sleeping soundly.

((hugs)) sweetie, hope you've managed to get some sleep
Xx

Ear plugs... Hope it gets quieter soon Michelle! Xx

Morning 'chelle, yes I hope you got some sleep in as well love

Hello all - I've finally been to the DR's about my shoulder - its the sp. Trapezium muscle - been prescribed Diclofenic (never taken them before) told i need a work station assessment (we hot desk so don't think that'll help) and to carry on as I am with hot baths and Deep Heat - so its a matter of time (at least it's not anything serious)

Atkins wise I've been really good - (apart from a slice of toast this morning to take pain killers with) - not been weighing myself so no idea where the weight is at but trousers are still loose so am happy xx

PS thanks have slept last couple of days

Evening michelle - hope it heals up fast and well done on the trous:)

Morning 'chelle. I was on diclofenic for years until I had my hip replaced, one of the side effects is it will block you up, so make sure you drink plenty of water and roughage.

Back