Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Evening Michelle, hope the treatment today has helped and you are feeling better:)
Xx

Oh Michelle!! How terrible!!! I'm so very sorry! You must feel heart broken ... Warm hugs xx

so sad to hear that michelle :-( *hugs*

Morning 'chelle, ah, that's bad news love, sorry to hear that.

Hello everyone - been back to Atkins proper last few days - did the normal thing - felt miserable - pigged out - only put on 3lbs though - could've been worse.

Thank you all for your thoughts - lots of people would say its only a Rabbit - but he was a house bunny and had a great personality just like a cat and I miss him like mad.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

image-3698049315.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwww so sorry to hear that :( big hugs xx

Not to worry about the 3lbs. He's beautiful. A good friend has a house bunny and yes they are just like cats. I know how you must miss him. Hugs to you. x

Of course you will miss him hun, that's a lovely pic - but well done on keeping the gain small - and it will whoosh off in no time xxx

So sorry to hear about your lovely rabbit, a pet is a family member so will be greatly missed, heres hoping your happy memories will bring you some comfort

Gorgeous photo Michelle and hugs... It will take a while xx

Bunnies are lovely, and quite intelligent, especially house bunnies. We have had a couple of dwarf ones in the past xxx

Morning 'chelle, how are you today love?

Morning all - morning Jim - Awww your all so lovely - and I'm fine thanks - busy next few days 10am - 8pm lates at work so no time to worry about anything - broke the diet already last night Lolz had Tiramusu at F&B's yummy - then did not prepare for work today so brought sandwich from the canteen but won't get much else today so won't kill me - hope you are all well xx

Back