Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Well done and your steak looks really delish x

Hi michelle, well done on the loss. Now that is my sort of dinner:D

Well done Michelle on your shrinking pounds!! And that meal looks so mouth watering!! Xx

Well done Michelle!!! xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LOL @ the happy dance, Morning 'chelle and well done love

Heeeeellllloooooooooo stranger!!!

Hope your having a lovely weekend x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning 'chelle, nice to see you back love

Hi michelle, good to see you

Ok cards on the table now - Michelle is going to be very, very honest.

2 weeks ago I had the most awful news and it left me feeling really really depressed. My son was banned from seeing his daughter by my daughter-in-law due to an allegation my daughter-in-law made to the police.

It was something that you would not want to hear your son accused of however the police aren't interested and are not taking it any further, they have not even spoken with him or me about it.

I love my granddaughter to bits I want to carry on seeing her however my son is my son and I need to stick by him - so I'm torn confused depressed and really really don't know what to do.

I'm due to have my granddaughter on Friday for the weekend however I'm not sure whether my daughter-in-law is going to let me have her I'll soon find out then I suppose.

Due to feeling really depressed and down and miserable yes I've been bingeing why is it you need to eat to feel better.

Have not said anything on here before now due to the fact I feel ashamed - firstly due to the allegation made against my son although I know he is innocent - and secondly due to the fact I have been bingeing.

So there it is, the reason why I have been absent, although I have been on occasion trying to keep up with everybody else's posts I hope you'll bear with me I'm feeling really really low I'm sure I'll get over it and there'll be light at the end of the tunnel thank you my friends

((hugs)) sweetie. We are here whenever you need us
Xxx

yeah we all here michelle...sometimes it helps for me to come on an read peoples diaries when something rubbish is going on its escapism x

Back