Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Oh Michelle how awful. I hope your son can work this through. Don't worry about bingeing, you'll get it back under control, afterall you know you're doing it and you know why. Until then big hugs to you xx

Oh Michelle... I'm so sorry you've been going through such an awful time! Shame is so wounding and affects us in such a deep way!! Last thing you need to think about is keeping to a diet ... Try and be gentle on yourself until the shame lessens a little... And then just start one day at a time ... Clean & green and lots of water... Huge hugs sweetie xxx

{{{Michelle}}}

Thank you all you wonderful people.

I had a visit yesterday from a social worker who has really eased my mind - they aren't taking the "allegation" any further and state it is now a civil issue between mum and dad to be settled via the court. After the visit I rang my DIL said my peace and yayyyyy had agreed I can have little one at the weekend.

Hugs Michele, That's an awful situation. No one knows a son as well as his mom and he's lucky to have you.

Great your having the little one, would be truly awful if you couldn't see her. x

Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time!!!

Brilliant news about your grandaughter though :) and nice to see you back!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh that is great news about having the little one at weekend, really pleased you could sort that out xxx

Morning michelle, good news:)

Morning 'chelle, good news there love

Back