Michelles diary... from pig to pixie :)

michelleon22

hello and welcome to my diary :) i decided that i would write a diary on here as im hoping it will give me something to look back on in times when i may be struggling and also to keep me occupied when i feel like eating! soo day one, today i have felt as though im coping too well with the lack of food! Maybe its just how excited i am to lose weight a little faster than i have ever done with any slimming clubs. I havent had any side effects (touch wood) and i havent felt too hungry.... something tells me that this feeling will not last tomorrow! I also havent tried the slim and save sachets yet as my sister had a few cd ones left over so i thought i would start on those until me delivery arrives on monday, i was just too eager to start!
This is yesterdays post but i didnt have time to start it yesterday :)

soo its the end of day 2... nearly. today has definetly been harder than yesterday but i still managed to stick to it 100% so im pretty impressed with myself! Even whilst i have been cooking food for my son and partner! I find that because ive been hungry ive been cooking them what i want to eat but obviously just drooling whilst theyre eating it :) Roll on day 3 x

Good work hun, stay strong and keep it up, just come and talk to us if it gets hard x

thankyou for all the replies :) and bananas i dont have a clue how ive been doing it either, im never usually able to not pick.... but then i always start out with amazing willpower but it soon fades lol!

So day 3 seems to have been a little harder for me as i cant stop thinking about food, luckily i haven't acted on it as i'm so determined to lose this weight! So much that i was asked to go out drinking last night but i turned the offer down, which is a first for me haha! Ive also had a few hot sweats but apart from that ive felt pretty good :)

thankyou :) how long have you been on the plan?

Thankyou :) i got my actual slim and save delivery today so i had the cottage pie for my lunch and even though i know it didn't really taste much like cottage pie, it was the best thing in the world to me lol. Sad i know but it felt like real food after 3 days of cd sachets x

good luck with it :) luckily i dont have any xmas parties its just weekends in general that are going to be a pain, i guess im just going to have to go into hiding from friday afternoon to sunday night to avoid all temptation lol

so day 4 today and i'm so proud of myself i'm not even slightly tempted by any other food around me :) i started on the slim and save sachets today and from what I've had so far they are a big improvement, i had a praline bar and i thought it was so tasty!! i don't think i'm in ketosis yet as I've still been feeling hungry so hopefully tomorrow will be my day :D the one thing that is a challenge for me at the minute is not getting on the scales!!

Last edited:
so day 4 today and i'm so proud of myself i'm not even slightly tempted by any other food around me :) i started on the slim and save sachets today and from what I've had so far they are a big improvement, i had a praline bar and i thought it was so tasty!! i don't think i'm in ketosis yet as I've still been feeling hungry so hopefully tomorrow will be my day :D the one thing that is a challenge for me at the minute is not getting on the scales!!

Well done I'm day two was so hungry yesterday and I know I will be today but I have to try drink lots!!!

It's so hard to fit into the day tho isn't it!! I'm on day 5 and for some reason i'm soo hungry, i'm just trying to take my mind off of it.

So today has been so hard, my hardest day yet! I haven't been able to stop thinking about food and I've just been so hungry, i don't understand why?! Since having my chicken around an hour ago I've been fine so i'm hoping that my extra hungry period is over. I had a strawberry shake for breakfast today which was ok but i thought that it tasted a little more like a yogurt. Then for lunch i had bolognese sachet which i was pretty impressed with but my hungry state wanted some more :( lol. Then for dinner i had a chicken breast which was very tasty :) and then a chocolate vanilla bar for afters which was nice but i thought it tasted a lot like marzipan. So even though my day was very hard, i thought to myself that if i give up now then the past 4 days have been for nothing, which did the trick to keep me on track! Lets see what tomorrow has in store for me.......

Hiya... Well done so far hun, keep with it as its only going to get easier, you've done the hardest bit now. Go you!

Also meant to add - you can have certain veg too, I use 200g of mushrooms to bulk out my meal packs xx

Thank you Louise :) i hope you're right, i went food shopping for the first time today and wanted to eat everything there and then lol. I'm trying to save my veg as a last resort for after i've eaten all my sachets so i do'nt eat unless i really need it.... i do,nt know why though i guess i just assume that the less i eat the better lol

So day 5 has been much better for me, Altho I have had comments about how the plan can't be healthy for me and how I will put all the weight back on which really winds me up as they must think that being overweight is doing even better things for my body.... Rant over! Anyway I haven't been constantly hungry today which had definitely made me happier and I'm also only 2 days away from weigh in, which is a definite way to keep me on track :)

Back