Michelles diary... from pig to pixie :)

Yay to things getting easier. Re the unhelpful comments, ignore them, I get them too so tend not to tell people now as its easier x

Yeah i think may well do the same thing... and then let them eat there words when im slim and healthy :) lol x

so today is day 7 and i soo cannot wait to get on those scales tomorrow!! I also cannot believe that i have lasted a whole week, ive done weight watchers and slimming world before and ive done it for a few weeks and then i stray but even in those few weeks i always used to cheat! So i can confidently say that i am going to stick to this diet until i lose my weight!! :D roll on next week!

so happy to say that i lost 11lbs this week :)

Wow that's fantastic, well done, bet it was worth the struggle in the end, have my first weigh in next week I can't wait x

Brilliant loss really well done

Thank you for the replies, it was definitely hard work at times tho!
I'm now on day 9 and i don't really have anything to complain about apart from wanting to weigh in again already ;) i did nearly eat a mini scotch egg earlier when i was really thinking about it, luckily i soon realized :) i got my second delivery yesterday and decided that i would only have 2 bars a week now as i enjoy the savory meals too much. I find that some of some taste like pot noodles which really works for me haha!

Thankyou :) I had a look on your diary earlier and see that you've had a great loss aswell!! Well done

Today im being tested so bad, i was cooking my son spaghetti bolognese and i just wanted to try some of it so much! i managed to just fight the urge but it isnt stopping my need for food. Ive been really hungry these past few days and its not in my head hungry, its stomach rumbling hungry :/ im hoping that this feeling will die down eventually

so happy to say that i lost 11lbs this week :)

Hello

Well done on your week 1 loss so amazing you are able to do this at this time of year as well!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello

Well done on your week 1 loss so amazing you are able to do this at this time of year as well!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou :) and i know, i always start things at the wrong times of year! Im not going to give the diet a day off at all over Christmas though as i know if i come off of it then i will find it really hard to restart it :) plus the great weight losses are enough to keep me happy :D

So this morning I decided I would take a sneaky look on the scales (weigh day isn't until Friday) and it says that I've stated the same weight :( I know that this is better than putting it on, but for all the hard work I've put in this week it's just sad that I haven't lost anything! After this I thought I would measure myself to see whether it's one of those times when you don't lose on the scales but you lose inches..... But nothing. I haven't cheated at all, the only thing I have done for the past 2 days is have a bit of broccoli but not even the full 200g! Anyway I know I had a big loss last week and this is stopping me from giving up, may I will lose a lb or 2 in the next few days :)

Don't worry about it Hun as you will probaybget a whoosh of weight loss before weigh in, that's happened to me before and then all of a sudden 3lb gone overnight, keep up with what your doing x

Completely agree. If you've been 100% then it will pay off. I've also weighed a few days before official weigh in and the scales havnt budged then come weigh day I've lost lbs! Also at the beginning i had a week where i only lost a lb then the week after it speeded up. I find TOTM really slows my weight loss down. Do not be defeated. X

So finally i will be restarting slim and save tomorrow, even though i said i was still going to stick to the plan over christmas i was starting to find it hard to resist temptations so i thought it would be easier if i was to give myself the christmas period off as i would only feel bad if i tried to stick to the plan and then fail. Im very ready to lose weight and i havent got on the scales yet but even if i have put all of the weight back on im ok with that because i know that i would probably be heavier than what i currently am if i hadnt started the plan before christmas :)

Back