Michelle's Gotta do it this time Blog

Fuss

Hi All. Like most of you I have decided to do a daily diary to help me get the best out of the Atkins and the best help from you lovely people.
A little bit about me first. I am 47 yrs old, live with my man and 2 cats. I have an active social life and l love my nights out.
The bad bit is that I work with food... Bread, and I love bread .. But not anymore lol.

Please feel free to comment at any time on my diary, I can handle criticism and will take any advice given...

Michelle x x

Hi Chelle and welcome :)

Not sure if you've read the book or anything but there are loads of stickies to help you along the way - esp Jim's "So you're thinking of starting Atkins" and the shopping list - but fire questions at us anyway :)

Hooray - well done on the BS - gotta love the benefits of low carb:)

Hi and welcome xx

Day 4 today. I have surprised myself by wanting to stick to this.

Today's food is / was Bacon and poached egg, ham salad and for tea chicken stuffed with cheese, wrapped in bacon with a green salad. Is this ok? I haven't lost any weight yet but not letting it bother me too much.

Hope everyone else is doing ok x x

Hello

The water is going down well. Today and tomorrow will be my struggle days. I will either want to nibble or not eat at all.

I am also full of cold which does not help.

Just had bacon and egg for late breakfast, off into town now to pick up some material for a fancy dress.

12 of us girls are off to Benidorm in 4 weeks and I can't wait. We are getting dressed up as cave women lol.

Catch u all laters x x

Back