microwave meal - yummy

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by vijch50, 6 May 2011 Social URL.

1. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    I have just had Lidl's Haddock in dill sauce - steam meal from their premium range, it was on offer for £1.59 and I must say it was delicious, will definitely have this again. It it 8 pts for the whole pack and has haddock, new potatoes, broccoli and carrots in a creamy dill sauce that tastes gorgeous and makes you feel like you are eating something really naughty. Excellent value and yummy.
    I cook regularly both lunch and dinner now that I am retired but once a week I have a convenience meal - have tried most of the WW ones and not been impressed although some of them are good. I find lidls fish meals and frozen fish are better value for money, bigger portions and most often less points.
    vicki :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Changes like the wind!
    Oooh, I hadn't really thought about ready meals that weren't WW. My husband goes away alot and as the kids eat earlier than me I prefer a ping dinner when I'm on my own.
    I might take a trip and have a nosey later!
  4. mrscowell

mrscowell Full Member

mmmmm sounds lovely,i will be trying it
    thank you
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.